Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,946 members, 7,931,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison (32844 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nackzy: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oga from sad experience, buhari n his crew crew thought us vital lessons so we wont fall for that..
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by litaninja(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Madness talks have resumed...
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Noisemakers.

Prisonia would have been a better option to confirm their madness

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023
katsina lolll no wonder
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Lifezhead: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Talk is cheap
Buhari till 3038
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by DKrown: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
I recommend Prison-ia.... Pisonia sounds peaceful.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by OttHin: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where will they put the gate grin
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by chysam: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
SoNature:

When someone sees u people laughing at the man, he'll quickly assume that u are the smarter one.

The best thing that can happen to a country is to fence the perimeter of her borders. The single most important reason why fencing Nigeria isn't feasible - just like the case of the United States - is the whopping sum used to finance the fencing can be channelled into more economically useful ventures.

As regards the benefits of fencing a country, here they are:

It shields the country from illegal incursion, such as herdsmen from Libya (according to Buhari's claims)

Illegal immigration is stopped

Sends a message that u are a serious country

The benefits are endless!

Chai,codeine no good true true.
But I know care jare,bros abeg give me the ones wey you use remain,I wan begin yarn nonsense like you.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by esivue007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
infact i cant just stand the people making jest of this great decision.This is what 80 percent of nigerians need at this time.The man/party just got it.its just d funds will be too much,and i think this is my first time of hearing their name
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by dejol88: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
It really unfortunate going by what was written up there, lampooning the speaker who has made very thoughtful idea in getting Nigeria out of the present sorry state.

It reinforces my earlier belief that Nigeria may never get better.

Nigeria is one of the few countries in Africa that still maintains her name from the colonial master. I may not agree with the proposed name but definitely Nigeria needs re-branding that should also require a name change.

CBN made a submission through the National Assembly about fake naira notes in circulation but nobody is proposing way out of this issue. Do I need to say how much our economy is hemorrhaging through neglect.

Go ask customs or police about Challenges of having open borders, it effects on security and economy.Or are we going to pretend the killing in benue and continous bombing of Boko Haram cant be traced to free flow of small arms from Libya.

If we must criticize let it be constructive.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
The notion of fencing would have made sense if it wasn't "divinely revealed"... SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Enice(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
darol4real:
change to what?
They want to change the name to PRISON and build a fence around the country to signify the name. They also want to change the name of the currency from naira to POISON so that who ever touches it dies.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Noisemakers.
Sai Baba
PMB till 2023

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by RaptorX: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria cannot afford to fence the whole country, our borders are to long. The cost alone will be humongous. And what kind of fence can you build that cannot be breached, you still need manpower to monitor the fence. Even the US border fence with Mexico manned by thousands of border patrol agents is regularly overrun by illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Adejoncy01(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Noisemakers.
Sai Baba
PMB till 2023
Sai Baba till infinity
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by SoNature(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
chysam:

Chai,codeine no good true true.
But I know care jare,bros abeg give me the ones wey you use remain,I wan begin yarn nonsense like you.

I know that social media has made every mates and equals, but you can also count on me to unleash rule 2 on trolls
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mynews09:
Justice Must Prevail Party (JMPP) on Thursday said if elected into power in 2019, it would construct perimeter fence around Nigeria and change the name of the country and the currency.

Acting National Chairman of the Party, Dr Olusegun Ijagbemi, stated this at a news conference in Abuja.

He said that the need to change the name of the country and its currency was divinely revealed to the leadership of the party, adding that the changes were important if Nigeria must make progress.

According to Ijagbemi, “the 14th pillar of our party is to change the name of Nigeria to Pisonia and its currency from Naira to Pison.

“It is a miracle that the leadership of this party got a wind of how the entire African nation is being impoverished with their currency.”

“There are people outside Nigeria printing our currency and they have agents among us, including our political leaders.

“They are printing money and they have agents in CBN and throughout Africa. We brought this information to Nigeria that they are destroying our economy,’’ he said.

The chairman added that about six months ago, the CBN revealed to the National Assembly that more than 20 per cent of Nigeria’s currency was fake.

Ijagbemi said that promoting citizens’ welfare and security of lives and property would be one of the major concerns of the party, if elected.

He said that the party would use technology to monitor the country’s borders and that security forces would be highly motivated.

“This party is going to fence Nigeria and create only regulated route for people to come in and go out of the country.

“You can no longer move boys or girls across the border with trailer and then say you have captured or recovered them.

“There will be no need for people sleeping with their hearts panting. You cannot just come into the country, invade it and steal our oil.’’

Ijagbemi stated that JMPP government would strengthen the immigration laws, and that border control would be exercised maximally.

He said that citizenship laws would also be reviewed to meet the exigencies of current happenings in the world.

Ijagbemi decried the level of unemployment in the country, saying it was unacceptable, “considering the fact that the nation was reputed as one of the richest in the world in human and natural resources’’.

To address the challenge, he said that JMPP would equip Technical Colleges and Polytechnics to provide high-level manpower to form the backbone of technological and industrial development.

“The party will also encourage the formation of new industries in line with modern technological trends using the products of the revamped technical schools and polytechnics.

“Skills development centres will be established in all local government councils of the country,” he stated,

@NAIRATREND

SOURCE-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/well-fence-nigeria-change-name-currency-after-defeating-buhari-jmpp-explodes/

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by 2016v2017: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
obonujoker:
All these clowns working for Buhari ehn... pisonia
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by okwabayi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
This party is dead on arrival. I still believe strongly this is a mid year April fools joke. They should recontest when ready to build a tower of Babel. Dolts.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Neoteny(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pisonia

Rhymes with piss-on-ya

2 Likes

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by vulpeslopez(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Everytin about this our country needs to be changed.....Name, currency,passport,leaders even our attitudes sef needs changing..it is time we rebrand ourselves...but prisonia kini?
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Donspicey: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
I Tot Codeine Nd Tramadol Ve Bn Banned,,,,wich Kind Ijebu Weed Diz Man Smoke Sef,,,pisonia,pison,,i No Buy Diz One Ooo,,pls Kindly Try Again Later
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Bacon21(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Damn this is stupid.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by luckysmills: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
I just can't stop laughing at this man and his party. Hahahahahahs.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Cannonleo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO @ "We'll Fence Nigeria". That statement was a comic relief to me. If that's one of your manifesto, then they should be rest assured to lose. Of what benefit is fencing Nigeria to Nigerians?
the only sensible thing this bunch of comic dude said that made sense is the fencing thing, our borders are damn f**king porous and I swear I wonder why fencing it has become a political issue especially In the north, come to gwoza, amchide, ilela etc , the ease at which characters cross into our borders without checks are alarming ,what off the unknown areas near farmlands and forests. How do you think our celebrated libyan killers come in, this country needs a fence with limited entry points, if I use Israel as an example a lot of people will claim ish with size but the truth is, a fence funnels people into a straight line, checks are made and finally security is guaranteed to a certain extent.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by midolian(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
GMBuhari:
On this one , we agree !!!
grin grin
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by newslifeop: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is a MAGNIFICENT IDEA grin grin We shall invite THANOS to be our Lord and Master grin
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by abuhari: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
On behalf of all Hausa community and co. This dream was rejected.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
SoNature:

When someone sees u people laughing at the man, he'll quickly assume that u are the smarter one.

The best thing that can happen to a country is to fence the perimeter of her borders. The single most important reason why fencing Nigeria isn't feasible - just like the case of the United States - is the whopping sum used to finance the fencing can be channelled into more economically useful ventures.

As regards the benefits of fencing a country, here they are:

It shields the country from illegal incursion, such as herdsmen from Libya (according to Buhari's claims)

Illegal immigration is stopped

Sends a message that u are a serious country

The benefits are endless!

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Opemi93(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Very funny
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Why go from Nigeria to pisonia, one would have thought you will use name or better still WAZOBIA. What country is yours? Oh, pisonia but they are still looking at hiving her a permanent name of WAZOBIA to give it national resemblance.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by adecares(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
A future impossible party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day / Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.