Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,478 members, 7,951,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) (1129 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by cold(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2010
The question is self explanatory but In the case of the abortionist u'r well aware of the no. of D&Cs.Wld u still go ahead & marry rather than marry a woman that comes with a package?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2010
As the starter of the thread, it's customary for you to air your own views on this topic first.

What would be your choice?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by daylae(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2010
As long as she not a serial-killer,then why not? Wait oo! Serial-killer~serial-abortionist. . . Am i missing something?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by cold(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2010
Siena:

As the starter of the thread, it's customary for you to air your own views on this topic first.

What would be your choice?
Wow u put me on the spot there.What if i said i was the 1 in that position,caught between a rock & a hard place.What wld ur counsel be?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2010
cold:

Wow u put me on the spot there.What if i said i was the 1 in that position,caught between a rock & a hard place.What wld your counsel be?

You can't sit on the fence on this one - you must have a choice, or are you waiting to see what responses you'll get, before giving yours?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by SAGoddess: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2010
Bearing in mind that the serial "abortionist" might have damaged her uterus trying to maintain the "no child before marriage" rule, she may never be able to give you a child EVER! What then?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by cold(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2010
Siena:

You can't sit on the fence on this one - you must have a choice, or are you waiting to see what responses you'll get, before giving yours?

Responses are bound to be varied,but methinks gettin married to a single mum isn't such a bad thing,as a matter of fact is perfectly alrite.Like the cliche goes 'love conquers all'.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2010
cold:

Responses are bound to be varied,but methinks gettin married to a single mum isn't such a bad thing,as a matter of fact is perfectly alrite.Like the cliche goes 'love conquers all'.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Oga u are contradicting ursef big time , dont u tink d same love can conquer dat of the serial abortionist.
like u stated in ur cliche, u can also consider the aborter for d sake of love 2 now.
mehn come correct cus u sound perplexed .
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by blankees(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2010
It really depends on why she is an abortionist, maybe circumstances myt have warranted dat (of course very genuine reasons) if not,I'll prefer the single mother to the abortionist.The abortionist might kill me one day.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
blankees:

It really depends on why she is an abortionist, maybe circumstances myt have warranted dat (of course very genuine reasons) if not,I'll prefer the single mother to the abortionist.The abortionist might kill me one day.

What other explaination is there to comiting an abortion? SHe got pregnant for a man she's not married to .  . . period!

If asked to chose b/w a man who took his GF to comit an abortion and one with a love child, I'll chose the former!

I'm sorry but I want my first child to be my husband's too  . .  undecided
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by 28Schweet(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
what's a serial abortionist?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by SAGoddess: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Do you really want me to answer you? grin I might have an answer for you but you may not like it-ooo! cheesy
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by 28Schweet(f): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Do you really want me to answer you? grin I might have an answer for you but you may not like it-ooo! cheesy
embarassed answer me pls, cause to me, the only way the poster would know if the girl what he says she is, is if he'd partook in those serial undertakings, i mean how else, unless if in naija, together with your lineage you have to declare to your intended how many eggs you'd flushed down the loo,   cool
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by cold(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
Idowuogbo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Oga u are contradicting ursef big time , dont u tink d same love can conquer dat of the serial abortionist.
like u stated in your cliche,  u can also consider the aborter for d sake of love 2 now.
mehn come correct cus u sound perplexed .
No sire i hav not contradicted myself 1 bit. Say u reside in 9ja,chances are for society especially relatives to frown upon a man gettin married to a lady with a package failing to c that that woman lookin all pious & saintly may not even hav a womb followin series of D&Cs. Now my point is if this is what u chose to do then it's just fyn with me.

In any case it's a tough call to make,the reason why i did not state the leaning of my thoughts until i was compelled by Mr Siena.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by SAGoddess: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ok, a serial abortinist is that 90% that was talked about in the other thread  grin  but I get what you are saying about not knowing about the countless abortions unless one partook in them!  Tricky!
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by 28Schweet(f): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Ok, a serial abortinist is that 90% that was talked about in the other thread grin but I get what you are saying about not knowing about the countless abortions unless one partook in them! Tricky!
my thought was a 'serial' something is one that is done more than once or twice, i'm dying i tell you,
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by SAGoddess: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2010
I was just messing around but anyway, someone may hide their past but it catches up with them just about every time, imagine a man getting married only to find his wife can't have kids and the reason for that is the damage to the womb as a result of TOPs, what does a man do then?
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by otokx(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
This is a hard one.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by jbman(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2010
well, with the situation men go thru this days one might not really know if she had committed abortion before or not, you can still go ahead and marry. But, the other one is rather too complex.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Jkobs(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Me think we should define these terms. Serial abortionist-person wey don see many kinds of dicks, test all the testable drugs for abortion and probably display her pussy to every quack for a trial. me no need define the other.
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by jaxmee(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2010
smileyto me i think hooking up with a single mother is prefered coz atleast u would know that she was once pregnant and she didnt abort it rather than sicking to an abortionist
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by jaxmee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
kinda hard one though
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Konjour(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
This ain't hard for me,though, i ain't gonna touch either of 'em with a hundred feet pole. cool
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by omega25red(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
Konjour:

This ain't hard for me,though, i ain't gonna touch either of 'em with a hundred feet pole. cool
so you mean you wouldn't bang either one with the posters d ick? grin

poster if you are the one in this situation, i'm curious as to how you found out the number of abortions the woman has had i thought people keep such to themselves
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by Konjour(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
omega25red:

so you mean you wouldn't bang either one with the posters d ick? grin
grin grin either way,i meant exactly what i wrote, both women share the same definition in my lexis. wink
Re: Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists) by interestin: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2010
I rather go for a single mother

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Positive Relationship? I Need Answers / Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex / We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.