Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,220 members, 7,950,231 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret (2553 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Damilola Adegbite is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality. She played Thelema Duke in the soap opera Tinsel, and Kemi Williams in the movie Flower Girl. She won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. She have very strict diet plan and exercise to retain her figure sexy. Here is her diet plan and exercise list: Read More : https://www.healthproblog.com/

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Luminee(f): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Oh I see
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Okay
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
I was expecting to see pics of her actually working out at the gym undecided

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Kobicove:
I was expecting to see pics of her actually working out at the gym undecided
Lol, me too!
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Was the title written by an Igbo person? Na them dey jonze make mistakes anyhow for Yoruba words and names.

Other examples:

Adebisi - Adebesi
Famous - Femous
Lolu - Tolu
Efo - Ofe

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Banging Body On Osas Ighodaro In New Photos / I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd / Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.