Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,028 members, 7,970,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: (1216 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Lagos Pastor Whose Sex Tape Went Viral Bounces Back. See What He Was Seen Doing. / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: by silvertuke(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2018
A lady almost committed suicide after a sex tape which featured her was leaked online. According to trending reports, the young Ivorian lady identified as Iness Boitrin tried to kill herself but failed due to the vigilance of one of her family members who prevented her from doing so.

It was also gathered that the sex tape has made the girl’s distraught mother not to go to work again because that’s what is on the lips of her colleagues.

https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/young-lady-attempts-suicide-after-her.html

The young lady is said to have featured in a sex tape with one of the hot musicians in Côte d’Ivoire.. The footage was released some weeks ago and has been rocking the country’s social media.

Re: Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2018
If u cant show us d vid den get lost
Re: Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: by SOFTENGR: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Video or STFU
Re: Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral: by hector1046(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2018
She be fool for letting dem film her, wait o! Where the video?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Are Expecting A Boy - Congrats To Me / Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend / Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.