Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB (3621 Views)

Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / FFK Stabbed Nnamdi Kanu, Betrayed IPOB And Kissed Kwankwaso -Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by reality1010: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
6Ebisco:
A first Republic Minister of Aviation, Mbazulike Amaechi has accused Igbo leaders of betraying the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and other pro-Biafra agitators.

In an interview with Vanguard, Amaechi said IPOB members were made to look like law breakers.

“Any aggrieved person, group or organisation has the right to engage in agitations for better condition. There is no law that says that when you are maltreated, you should not complain against or to the person maltreating you. But in the case of IPOB, the Igbo leaders who should have directed them on the best way to follow betrayed them.

“Igbo leaders must not support the IPOB, but at the same time, they should not have betrayed them. If you are my leader and I am doing something you do not support, you should not sell me out or betray me the way Igbo leaders betrayed IPOB and other pro-Biafra groups.

“Personally, I believe in one great country which we fought for its creation and independence, with other notable and patriotic Nigerians who do not have the divisive minds like the present leaders of the country have in today’s Nigeria.

“I am very sad that the country I and other nationalists fought very hard for its creation and independence has been betrayed and my side of the people treated as slaves in their country. It is very annoying and saddening.

“Young men have the right to agitate but their leaders have betrayed them. If their leaders do not support them, they should not sell them out or betray them like they have done to IPOB which has been roundly betrayed by Igbo leaders who should guide them.

“IPOB is not a terrorist organisation and they are neither armed nor involved in any kind of violence. MASSOB has been there over the years doing their thing without violence, yet Nigerian government has been after them, but in the North, people are being killed, houses burnt and communities sacked by herdsmen, yet they have not been declared a terrorist group. It is IPOB they declared as a terrorist group.

“When a people as part of a union say they are not happy with the union like the Biafra agitators are doing and embark on protest against the union, the people should be allowed to decide their faith whether to belong or not, it was done in Great Britain,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/biafra-amaechi-reveals-those-who.html
Those leaders v learn d act of betrayal from d yorubas, that's very bad.Igbos v a system that can check mate such obnoxious character.Nevertheless Biafra lives.Viva Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
kingzizzy:

Who said IPOB needs a mandate to speak for Igbos? I'm an Igbo man, just for that alone, I can speak for my tribe.

What right has Ohaneze, Aka Ikenga, Igbo youth movement, Ala Igbo dev forum all have to speak for Igbos? None of them are elected.

As long as you are Igbo, you are already born with the right to speak for your tribe.
Meaning there is no case of betrayal here as everyone has the right to speak for their tribe as you posited which means that every Igbo man, woman or child has the right to speak for the Igbo people. So you can see there is no betrayal of Nnamdi Kanu, he has his beliefs and others have their too.
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Allsouls: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
We know those that are betrayals and that we know them that's why we confronted them.
All hail Biafra
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Notasyouthink: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
rhemmiedream:
That's why I call them OSU JEWDAS!!
That's why I call them abobaku devils grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Notasyouthink: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yyeske:
The question to be asked is this, who gave IPOB the mandate to speak for the Igbo people? Remember we have BIM, BZM, Bilie movement, Ohaneze youths and several others agitating for Biafra but who mandated IPOB to speak for Igbos?
Who gave ohaneze ndi Igbo the mandate to speak for ndi Igbo??
And who gave yoruba Muslims like you authority to comment on Biafra issues??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Yyeske(m): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Who gave ohaneze ndi Igbo the mandate to speak for ndi Igbo??
And who gave yoruba Muslims like you authority to comment on Biafra issues??
Who gave you, a Somali Jew the mandate to speak for the Igbo people?
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Notasyouthink: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Who gave you, a Somali Jew the mandate to speak for the Igbo people?
Answer my question and stop Beating about the bush.
Meanwhile..

Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Answer my question and stop Beating about the bush.
Meanwhile..
Go hang a transformer then, you said everyone can speak for Igbo people so every group has the right too and not only IPOB.
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Notasyouthink: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Go hang a transformer then, you said everyone can speak for Igbo people so every group has the right too and not only IPOB.
Must you lie just to score a Cheap point??
Show me where I said everyone can speak for Igbo people. I know that Ipob is tormenting you and your likes but pls pretend as if what they are doing is not frustrating and tormenting you grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Must you lie just to score a Cheap point??
Show me where I said everyone can speak for Igbo people. I know that Ipob is tormenting you and your likes but pls pretend as if what they are doing is not frustrating and tormenting you grin grin grin
IPOB tormenting me? I laugh in Swahili.
Where is your leader, the self acclaimed spokesperson for the Igbo nation, where is he as we speak?
Let him come and display his flag again or you can help him out and see who is tormenting who.
Re: Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB by Notasyouthink: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB tormenting me? I laugh in Swahili.
Where is your leader, the self acclaimed spokesperson for the Igbo nation, where is he as we speak?
Let him come and display his flag again or you can help him out and see who is tormenting who.
You will also laugh in ogbomosho not only in swahili. Ipob is really frustrating and tormenting you and your likes that's the truth. Stop lying the evidence is in your junk posts here.
The problem with you is that you don't reason well otherwise you should know that, buratai and his men are the people that knows kanu's whereabouts.
And as for the biafran flag you mentioned, IPOB is still displaying the flag till tomorrow they will still display it today in Russia grin grin grin so look for any rope you can lay your hands on and do the needful grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Pledges 50 Per Cent Appointment For Women, Youth / Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.