Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (39457 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
clevvermind:
The person who did this is a devil.
Matter of factly, the person is the devil

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by BilliBaron: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Haba 9ja police. The same way they asked me to pay 10k b4 i make a statement the day i caught a phone snatcher and if i failed to they will arrest me for accusing the thief.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Pat081: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Where did you see 'dump' in the post? It could be anything, cheat, scam, blackmail. Who knows?
hope u can read well ?? D guy or gal say ''IF''
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Kinggnicole(f): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You thought he had an intention of toasting you but the fellow preferred roasting you instead.

Two ears gone!

Beauty eroded!

I hope the acid didn't also attack her puxy!

You don't have to say anything y'know.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by tunize(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is very bad and sad God!!
No matter what must have happened to dis length is bad and heartless( i pray the person who did dis evil deed be brought to book).
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by frowland(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Well, she is still pretty and can sure give me cute kids. I wont mind, but the rough skin wont make sense during bed time. Anyway, such is life.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by gwama: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria became India or Pakistan cry cry cry, The evil is copying very easily angry angry
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
The heart of a Nigerian man is black! Very sad indeed.
The Nigerian police should arrest the idiot who did this to this lady immediately. And then he should be charged to court for attempted murder.

The Police can even shoot and kill the man. This crime warrants extra-judicial killing, afterall, an acid attack is worst than armed robbery and kidnapping which attract the death penalty. Consequently, this crime should be treated as such.

The time is now for the National Assembly to enact a law that punishes acid attacks with the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by dinomcjohn: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
First. my earnest prayer is God should heal this lady completely and give her the golden heart to hold on unto Him alone.

I really get emotionally charged with stories of acid bathing like this. Why are people so devilish and foolish at the same time? How can you inflict permanent injuries on someone else and put a monstrous scar on them for life? Why jeopardise somebody's entire life with your wicked machinations.

Honestly, the government should come up with a law: ANYONE WHO BATHES ANOTHER PERSON WITH ACID SHOULD ALSO BE BATHED WITH ACID. IT SHOULD BE OFFICIAL AND DOCUMENTED. PERIOD! THEIR SKIN SHOULD BE LEFT TO ROTTEN. THEN, THEY SHOULD BE PUBLICLY RIDICULED AND THEN JAILED FOR LIFE WITH CONSTANT ARDUOUS LABOUR AND PUNISHMENT FOR LIFE. What rubbish! How can someone be this wicked and stupid. It is really infuriating.

Whilst, this seems extreme, it is a befitting comeuppance for idiotic persons who have gone to the incredibly nefarious distance of acid bathing in order to have their vengeance. If someone jilts you, why can't you count your losses and move on. There are many other more handsome or more beautiful women out there. Acid bathing is despicable and detestable. it is humongously horrendous. It should be condemned and defenestrated to oblivion!

GOD bless Nigeria. May His unwavering favour and protection continue to abide with us all in the matchless name of Jesus.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Elukapendragon(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Buharisef:
I Swear! Me Too
Thats injustice
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by donqx: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some men are bitter than bitterleaf itself. Wat type of this? Catch the idiot now and force him to drink wat he poured on ha now, der will say you are wicked but der don't know that it is nemesis.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by dontbothermuch: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
lolaShane:
you're a Fool

shocked

Who were you trying to quote?

I know it isn't the lady bathed with acid

Learn how to use the quote button

Do have a nice day dear
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by AdaFonju: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
The kind evil these people dey bring come port harcourt
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eleyi gidigan .. this one is strong
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Tijay90(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oh well, females love psychos... What else can I say!?!
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by afamaustin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Am afraid of this world.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm sure her boyfriend is no longer picking her calls
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by CioAngels(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian police? This is Nigeria.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by EweduAfonja(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
clevvermind:
The person who did this is a devil.

do you know what the lady might have done...

I know a girl that was put through school by a man.. on the day of graduation, the said guy gave her a brand new Toyota venza... and took her to Dubai..

only for the girl to come back and Dumped him for one L.G.A. chairman's SON.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wickedness of the highest order.... That man had a demon in him... For what shocked
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
The person who did this will now come tomorrow saying he is now a pastor and his past is gone, lies.
Yes God will forgive who genuinely repents,but you will real what you sowed,even if you pray and fast for a whole year.
You cannot cause pain death agony to people's children,parents or siblings and think you will go free. If you go free,your children will suffer for it.
cry cry cry
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by stieyven(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Some men are fools.

Even if the girl dumped or cheated on you, haba, is she the only girl in the world.?
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
dontbothermuch:

shocked

Who were you trying to quote?
I know it isn't the lady bathed with acid
Learn how to use the quote button
Do have a nice day dear
lol.. yeah my bad
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by dontbothermuch: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
lolaShane:

lol.. yeah my bad
cheesy

Happy weekend/holiday
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by mctons: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can we all go to twitter to ask police why they refused to track the number. @PoliceNG
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by successtutor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
It is well with you but I know God is watching us all. Next time, tell the caller it's not chichi but people are heartless in this country saa.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by shegie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
sorry dear
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You thought he had an intention of toasting you but the fellow preferred roasting you instead.

Two ears gone!

Beauty eroded!

I hope the acid didn't also attack her puxy!

Wtf is wrong wit u
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na wao. what are humans turning into
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by nwoye72: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
nija is the worse country on earth,live is just nothing.too scared to settle their

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.