Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,313 members, 7,943,764 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (28169 Views)

Up nnu / How To Make Money From Nnu Program / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
uobimba:
July alert, just with N1,600 or $4 registration fee, u can earn this or even more monthly on a news site from any country of the world.whatsapp me on the number on my signature below and I will put you through or follow the site on my signature and register, pay online if u are interested
pls how do I get paid? Ive made over 28k n wish to get credited. I followed d steps to get paid but I never see alert. Pls can u tell me what to do here, im sure there are ppl here with same issues. I filled a form to get my pay since November 11 but till now I see no alert.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by princeemmy123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
someone I know made 31k and after filling the form for withdrawal, he was only credited with 5k out of 31k. why? He now discourage people from joining.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Joecruise(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
One of my refferals is yet to be approved after she used paystack to pay and its been over a month now. Please assist
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Tommymoi(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
This platform is a Ponzi scheme scam. If you have no referral, you won't be paid. People are only paid from the money realised from new registration through the referral links they shared. It seems people have not learned from MMM, unless one can forego 1,600 naira.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by SanmiWorld: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello, pls I'd like to Know more
Thank you.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Chulins101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
megafem1:
b4 it increases as soon as u performed those things. I.e when u open a thread comment n share but it got 2 a tym dat d sites was now slowing down due to that function so he decided to give everybody #350 target per day. if u meet up or over earn it the amount will be calculated. the same thing applicable to those dat can't meet up. so log out n login in again
08061560060...I'm collins bro...would love to chat you up on whatsapp
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by emecheboy2(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Biggest legitimate scam in Nigeria
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by ainagbenga36: 11:10pm On May 13, 2020
Join this on telegram with no joining fees and earn ethereum by referring people for free on https:///Ethereum_Star_Mining_v5_bot?start=r0170192168
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by AkpaE: 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
Hello bro. I been wanted to join nnu.ng but I don't know where to buy coupon code for registration they only asked for coupon code payment method only please can you help me get the coupon code? Once I see it I will buy.
megafem1:
let them know nnu is not a scam
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by nas4q(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
I earned 40k plus without referal and wasnt paid. Thank God i realised early enough that its a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.