Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,318 members, 7,950,618 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Are You A Musician And Have A Song? Get Your Songs To Be Played On 95.7fm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Musician And Have A Song? Get Your Songs To Be Played On 95.7fm (321 Views)

These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / 1,000+ Throwback Songs To Download From Qoret.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Musician And Have A Song? Get Your Songs To Be Played On 95.7fm by fashionhubnaijA: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funny tonic an interactive hilarious show that runs from 1-2pm every saturday on 95.7fm in benin, ondo state etc is giving artistes and musicians a chance to get their songs played on the radio and get exposure.
as long as your track is dope you can submit to us.
if you interested qnd want to contact us check our signature for our whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist Click Here / Music|| Mr Shaa Ft. Idowest – Shawarma / I Will Be Drop Some Songs I Compose Myself..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.