Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers (1160 Views)

Register For Ielts, Gre, Toefl,sat And Gmat At An Affordable Fee / Register For Gre , Toefl,sat ,ielts And Gmat At Affordable Fees. / Nim-nysc Examination Past Questions Available For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by AlienRobot: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are you a fresh graduate hoping for God's favour in the favour market?
Have you been challenged times without number by dragnet or GMAT aptitude test questions?
Do you always find it difficult to scale through job aptitude tests?

Search no further...
A comprehensive package of dragnet in
1. Numerical reasonings (4mb)
2. Abstract reasonings (10mb)
3. Verbal reasonings (9mb)

And a comprehensive GMAT questions and answers (10mb) at your finger tips
Note, dragnet questions & answers and comprehensive GMAT questions and answers are being sold for N2000 in job and career sites

Reach me at Alienrobot01@gmail.com

Price : 99% free.

All that is required is the data I'll use to attach the soft copies to the receiver email address
N200 mtn recharge card is just enough
Attached herein are the testimonies

Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by AlienRobot: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
AlienRobot:
Are you a fresh graduate hoping for God's favour in the favour market?
Have you been challenged times without number by dragnet or GMAT aptitude test questions?
Do you always find it difficult to scale through job aptitude tests?

Search no further...
A comprehensive package of dragnet in
1. Numerical reasonings (4mb)
2. Abstract reasonings (10mb)
3. Verbal reasonings (9mb)

And a comprehensive GMAT questions and answers (10mb) at your finger tips
Note, dragnet questions & answers and comprehensive GMAT questions and answers are being sold for N2000 in job and career sites

Reach me at Alienrobot01@gmail.com

Price : 99% free.

All that is required is the data I'll use to attach the soft copies to the receiver email address
N200 mtn recharge card is just enough
Attached herein are the testimonies

Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by AlienRobot: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Still on
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by Eldinot4(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Can you post a picture of 1 page for us to confirm?. I can even double the airtime.
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by AlienRobot: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Eldinot4:
Can you post a picture of 1 page for us to confirm?. I can even double the airtime.
I hope these will be able to answer the frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers by AlienRobot: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ongoing

(1) (Reply)

See How The NYSC Official Call-up Letter Will Look Like - Sample Picture / 9 Best Businesses And Project Ideas After NYSC / In Need Of PPA Around Obio Akpor LCDA Of Rivers State And It's Environment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.