Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,524 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) (2130 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by PreyeIjo: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
VIRALMULA.COM

Pictures circulating on social media shows an entire family taking family photos all dressed in the Nigerian jersey. Even the family dog got one for himself.

MORE >> http://viralmula.com/2018/06/15/reason-super-eagles-jersey-stock-photo/ <<< Here

Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by hisexcellency34: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yes nah.... i haven't seen this kind of support for Super Eagles before
Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by Blue3k(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
The jersey is dope like Bulls Jersey. I would rick it even though I dont waych football.
Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by Viralkid: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Don't you know Nigerians use generators more than the more than the makers.
Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
PreyeIjo:
Pictures circulating on social media shows an entire family taking family photos all dressed in the Nigerian jersey. Even the family dog got one for himself.

Thanks for sharing

Nigeria has really got fans...
Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by ednut1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
How many nigerians can afford 42k jersey The target market was not nigeria. Nike has made their money
Re: Is This The Reason The Super Eagles Jersey Is Out Of Stock (photo) by RemedyLab: 3:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Are you bothered about your health and looking best ways to prevent those silent killer diseases? check my signature below to get started

(1) (Reply)

The Hilarious Pidgin English Football Commentary On DSTV / Is The Referee Right For Giving John Obi Mikel That Red Card. / 2013 Glo CAF Awards Is Today! Live Updates And Feed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.