Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Most Fraudulent Election In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Fraudulent Election In The World (757 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / The Most Fraudulent Election In History.. / Nigeria Have Witnessed Another Fraudulent Election – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Fraudulent Election In The World by Factfinder1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
17th President of Liberia, Charles King won the 1927 election with 234,000 votes in a country with 15,000 registered voters. It is listed in the Guinness Book of Records for the most fraudulent election in history. #HistoryVille

1 Like

Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by Chepos1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hehehehee, niaja INEC d learn work for this pple and o

1 Like

Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by hisgrace090: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Liberians will beware of anybody called Charles they have never mean well for the country, from Charles king to Charles tailor.

Opong weah for the rescue!
Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by chumaster(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
the name Charles is bad omen for Liberians

check my signature
Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by OfficialAwol(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol.

The same number of votes my Governor used in winning my state that somebody used to win a country.

Haba..
Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
And that is the person GOODLUCK jonathan told PDP Members to see as role model undecided
Re: Most Fraudulent Election In The World by aycorporat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
yarimo:
And that is the person GOODLUCK jonathan told PDP Members to see as role mode undecided
Is the name GEJ giving you nightmares or it torments you ? Just curious.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Decision: Atiku Responds To "Online Offer Of PVC' / Ekiti Guber: APC Carpets Fayose, Replies PDP Over Police Deployment / INEC Says No Winner In Osun Governorship Election!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.