Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (39617 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Firefire(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Poverty in the land

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2018
The RCCG parish I worship gives food to its members every Sunday immediately after service. Now we don't have space again in the church.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by EmekaBlue(m): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2018
grin even normal Nigerians go dey go chop free there
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by dontbothermuch: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2018
kaen1317:
As a result of daddyfreeze putting them on blast. What have they been doing all these years apart from financing the luxurious lifestyle of the GO?

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by egopersonified(f): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2018
a wise old aunt once said, if I can't go to Lagos, Lagos will come to me. All ye abroadians, abroad is coming to your door step. How I wish this was my church.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Btruth: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Good initiatives from RCCG, but God help me build something like this personally soon in Jesus name. Bless me to be able to be a blessing to the widows, orphans and the poor in Jesus name. Let Your blessing in my life be a blessing to others, such that Your name will forever be glorified in my life in Jesus name.

Maje ki njo ara mii loju ooo Olorun.

Amin.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by israelmao(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze with frozen brain will never see this.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by samsam2019: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2018
daddy freeze effect.

Now you see why it's good to have good critics and pressure groups

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Roger3D:
It's all just showmanship
no it is not showmanship, the church has been the last hope of common man.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by danthamccoy(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2018
See young able bodied men queuing up to eat free food. Soup kitchens are supposed to be for the destitute, the homeless, poor widows and disabled.

Very commendable effort but the church should look for a way (cannot be 100% accurate I know) to screen people coming in for this daily. The people who actually need this will probably not be able to find their way in in time with the kind of people I see in that pic.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by hisgrace090: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Freeze outburst yielding result daily.

That is why it is good to speak out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Dominiquez:
The RCCG parish I worship gives food to its members every Sunday immediately after service. Now we don't have space again in the church.
can you see now. infact alot of givers in the church will be involve too.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2018
TDonald:
I see ALFA KAZEEM in the last picture

Hungry AFonja Muslims everywhere
undecided
lol it cut accross all the religion in Nigeria. the church is only demonstrating love here.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Jobig(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
God bless the lone voice daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Thank U , DADDY FREEZE..,.
U are far better than our leaders.
This has shown that regular and sustained pressure can work.
People keep saying " why attack my of GOD"........

Men of GOD are attacked when they decide to become "gods of stupid men"...

We won't stop attacking them and our politicians until they reposition this country.
USA didn't attain such height by MIRACLE.

I'm still.waiting for a PROPHET that will reveal how NIGERIA will lift the world cup trophy...??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Thank U , DADDY FREEZE..,.
U are far better than our leaders.
This has shown that regular and sustained pressure can work.
People keep saying " why attack men of GOD"........

Men of GOD are attacked when they decide to become "gods of stupid men"...
Most pastors have become investment experts on earth meanwhile they keep telling their MEMBERS that HEAVEN is their home.....are they not thieves...??
FREEZE has shown that they are mere mortals who don't even know GOD not to talk of hearing from God.

We won't stop attacking them and our politicians until they reposition this country.
USA didn't attain such height by MIRACLE.

I'm still waiting for a PROPHET that will reveal how NIGERIA will lift the world cup trophy...??

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
LamarJR:
Na wa. Ooo see as people line up is it that bad?? I mean the poverty in this country?
very bad, infact it is worse. poverty level in buhari regime hss reached 70%. so so painful.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by begwong: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Good. See Abokì for the last picture. Allahu akbar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Bonapart(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Where is freezer and his fellow demons on niraland
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by dabeto: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks to Daddy Freeze and others. We must continue to put the church on toes to do the right thing. For those asking how do we determine the most vulnerable. My answer is, anybody that walks in there to ask for food is the most vulnerable because he has conquered shame and humbled himself to accept the title “most vulnerable”. grin. The most important thing is sharing the Word/Love through food.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by ceejay80s(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
so all these lazy youths wey I see for this pics na him poor? can't they go and look for something to do? I was expecting to see less privileges and beggers, all I see is muscle lazy men waiting to eat

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Pat081: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2018
labisibrass:
Good
I just pray people won't abuse it
lol they will soon do d abuse to this soon just wait n see
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Bonapart(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Religious belief played a massive part in Nigeria being so poor and many facets of the economy failing so badly and it gets worse. religious belief is responsible for maintaining this freefall as they encourage the poor to concentrate more on afterlife, they'll even say demons are responsible for their poor members not making headway and they should keep fighting their problems with prayers rather than get practical solutions to their prpblems
you are on your own. May God help you cos you sound disturbed
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by greenglobestore(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Good initiative and development... Kudos
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by semyman: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2018
And to think that some bufo*ns were blaming D FRZ who has admonished them of recent to be more responsive in related ways, please let them feed their hungry contributors and slag the noose on their necks before pulling this publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by AtYourCervix: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Bonapart:
you are on your own. May God help you cos you sound disturbed
I don't know how this invalidates the post you quoted

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by HisSexcellency(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2018
No kwams, after they and their G. O helped foist Apc on Nigerians, they are trying to make amends by ameliorating the sufferings they caused
angry sad angry

By the way, On my way to Russia....... Singing
Dem go hear am......
Eh ehhh ehhh ehhh
Eh ehhh ehhh ehhh

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Kudos to Freeze for putting them on their toes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by bobolistica(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
kaen1317:
As a result of daddyfreeze putting them on blast. What have they been doing all these years apart from financing the luxurious lifestyle of the GO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by perfectedmee: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo

Use ur sense 4 once

If not 4 freeze dre will b no soup kitchen.

Criticism reveals som1 faults Nd brings out d best in them.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo
maybe its his criticism that set this in motion. This shows u how much money churches sit on

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally I Have Found Him / Adeboye Unveils ICU Centre At RCCG Headquarters In Ogun / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.