Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Dm Me For Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dm Me For Assistance (394 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Dangote Asks For Assistance / Request For Assistance From Good Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dm Me For Assistance by DjNeego: 4:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Please people i need your quick and fast advice,one of our so called celebrity wrote"DM ME FOR ANT ASSISTANCE" on twitter and i wrote to him concerning a project i want to venture into,he asked, how much i had and i told him,only for him to tell me to transfer the money into his manager account before he can "double it" i feel it could be a scammer or am i nailing myself?Advice before i make payment please.
Re: Dm Me For Assistance by onlyme07(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2018
DjNeego:
Please people i need your quick and fast advice,one of our so called celebrity wrote"DM ME FOR ANT ASSISTANCE" on twitter and i wrote to him concerning a project i want to venture into,he asked, how much i had and i told him,only for him to tell me to transfer the money into his manager account before he can "double it" i feel it could be a scammer or am i nailing myself?Advice before i make payment please.

It is scam,no doubt but play along ..ask for the acct details and post all your conversations on the social media. The artiste/celebrity will refute the claims and others will not fall into the new scam. Safe souls,pls
Re: Dm Me For Assistance by miltonchux(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2018
It's a scam, let him send his manager account first. Post the account on social media and get the scammer disgraced. Please becareful not to fall victim of our so called celebrity scam

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Wrist Game Here !!!!! / How To Digitize Your Pharmacy Shop / TTO Ghana Direct Seller, Bonny Light Crude Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.