Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Oshodi-isolo Lg Boss Eulogizes Ambode At 55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi-isolo Lg Boss Eulogizes Ambode At 55 (308 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshodi-isolo Lg Boss Eulogizes Ambode At 55 by alphonsojaybaz: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2018
OSHODI-ISOLO LG BOSS EULOGIZES AMBODE AT 55
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/06/oshodi-isolo-lg-boss-eulogizes-ambode.html

Following the various congratulatory messages shared with the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode as he clocked 55 years yesterday, June 14, 2018, the Executive chairman of Oshodi-Isolo Local Government, Hon. Bolaji Muse-Ariyoh, has joined a myriad of residents in celebrating the Governor.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, According to him Ambode’s virtues, especially in the areas of infrastructural development in Oshodi and other parts of the state, is worth emulating.
In his words, “my profound inestimable joy and appreciation have no bounds with the way you touch lives in Lagos, particularly your interest in our dear Oshodi as you keep transforming our lands through infrastructural revolution.
“It is my utmost prayer that God will continually lighten your path through His wisdom and knowledge for you to keep piloting our dear state to that enviable greater heights sir.”
He added that: “On behalf of the entire citizens of Oshodi-Isolo Local Government Area, I say happy birthday your excellency.
“It is not an overstatement that you are a special creation of God with immeasurable potentials, compassion and vision for better Lagos which is obvious with your piloting affairs in Lagos state in all sectors of governance within.
“Congratulations once again, your vision of smart Lagos is no longer a vision, but a reality as transformation takes over Lagos for better and in tandem with the motto of our dear state: “The Center of Excellency”.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In NBA As Electoral Committee Disqualifies Non-san Aspirant For Election / ANRP Targets Recruitment Of 10,000 Members Monthly / Makarfi_legacy: Peace And Security In Kaduna State (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.