Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria (3163 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Youths Must Oppose Those Messing Up Their Future / There Seem to Be A Secret Genocide Going On In Igboland, Can Igbos Meet In Imo? / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:
If Nnamdi Kanu is not coming then am not coming

Please, please,please don't beg me.

Barka da sallah Alhaji Okoroawusa.
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by greenmonk: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Ganiyat72:
Very commendable from great Igbo tribe. When will we yoruba tribe realise that nigeria is not working and start charting our own course for a new nation where our children future will be protected?.

How i wish we were not religiously divided in yoruba land, we would hav been speaking with thesame voice like the great Igbo nation who are homogeneous ethnicaly and religiously.
No region is working in nigeria. If we look carefully we will realise that our governors are doing worse to us than the federal government.
Just think of the amount of resources wasted in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Delta, ondo states, etc by their governors from 1999 till date with no industry or tangible infrastructure to show for it you will weep for us.
Ibos in diaspora should first think of their economic upliftment of their region before this clamour for seccession.
If any region in nigeria pulls out with the present crop of selfish leaders the situation in southern sudan will be childsplay in comparism to what shall become of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by lovat(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
It was at a congress like this the Nnamdi Kanu made a request for the purchase of arms much to the chagrin of older diasporans.

Any discussion on Igbo's positiin in Nigeria today would be a direct fall out from the particular event.
shut up. go and organise Itsekiri congress or does it mean your people can't organise themselves or they are not in the diaspora?
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by Kokolet11: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
MikeBetty:
As A Governor, Did U Expect Them Back Them?
did enugu,imo and abia state govs said anything?
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by AlPeter: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ganiyat72:

grin cool
My fellow yoruba muslim brother this meeting by great Igbo tribe pain us no bi small, but dont drink otapipia like pa Awo did.
olodo if u no fit think well u blind no? I am none of the things you call. you hate filled cowardly Niccur. hiding behind female handle funny dude
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kokolet11:
did enugu,imo and abia state govs said anything?
It Is Better To Be Vocal For People To Know Your Stand. The Silence Of Those Govnrs You Mentioned Does Not Mean They Surport Biafra. Tell Me The State In Southeast Police And Soldiers Were Not Stationed In All Nooks And Crannies On That Biafra Celebration Day.
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by captleonerd(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
why you lots are always afraid of Igbo gathering is what I don't understand.

you mean gatherings like the one below grin

http://www.informationng.com/2017/07/donald-trump-invites-ipob-members-white-house.html/amp

https://www.naija.ng/1099535-ipob-reveals-details-alleged-planned-visit-white-house-may-29.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhClwZdwqI

See the video of how ipob met trump grin
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by justtoodark: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2018
a ol tribe searching for a identity.....unbelievable.....
Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by justtoodark: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
ozowarac:
Biafra or Nothing.

blablafra of death....

Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by Almaiga: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
A meeting of cowards.

On the other news, your leaders are busy leaking the Asses of their Aboki Masters.

Re: Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria by ElsonMorali: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
I wish I could attend this meeting. Someone needs to give these guys some useful strategies on how to exit.

All I see are people who are just flailing around, not knowing exactly what they want.

Today it's Biafra, tomorrow it's the Nigerian presidency.

I have great plans that could help them exit this "zoo" if they are really serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Uloma Nwosu's Schools, East High Academy And East High College / Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.