Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ramadan Lessons To The Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Lessons To The Muslim (277 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Lessons To The Muslim by lanrejikky962(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2018
RAMADAN LESSONS TO THE MUSLIMS & THE WORLD.

The Following Is A Courtesy Of LanreMadiba

Peace to everybody following me. Peace to the new people that read me. Here are some Ramadan lessons from LanreMadiba:

The fact that there's a holy month or a period of the year that: Helps to find the peace in millions of souls; Transform millions into the real and better person to themselves; Guides so many people to find the light in themselves even though they lose themselves to the acts of wrong and evil of their own hands, all make the month a blessed and a wonderful period of the year for everyone who live or participate in it.

I hear other believers say "The Muslims are about to enter into the Holy Month of Ramadan: Things about to be different; Things about to change, boring but better; and less inhumanly in behavior." There's a great change in this month for everybody that fears their last day. Including myself - So many of the Muslims feel like they should only change for better only in this blessed period of the year - in which it ain't suppose to be. We feel like: Listening to misogyny or un-beneficial music or lyrics; Practicing unlawful sex; drinking alcoholic beverages; hate speeches and judgements, idle talks and all other false practices should only be abandoned in this blessed period of the year. We think we on the right path. We live blinded to the truth.

At this time of the year, so many people are able to reach through their heart; connect with their true self and soul to produce everything beneficial for the love and reward from God (Or Allah, whichever you believe in.) Every year I realize that: It ain't about the hunger or thirst, it's about the heart; purifying the heart with the fear and the reminder or remembrance that there is a supreme being (God or Allah) that the heart yearns for. It is clear to the fact that every believer has to drop their evil or wrong ways to live a better life - not just in the Holy month of Ramadan, but throughout their years on earth.

One of the greatest lesson I learnt recently was that: ...

Continue reading ��

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2018/06/ramadan-lesson-to-muslims_15.html

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

CAN Condemns Alleged Plan To Recruit Former Terrorists Into The Army / Can You Post A New Gospel Song You Heard Here Pls / Bishop Warns Of Genocide Against Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.