Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos (38468 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by kidman96(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
At the 8th month of my wife's pregnancy she is lodging in the hospital...
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by engrjacuzzi: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Saopaoli could be sacked after today's game
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by YelloweWest: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rough play.

What if she's falls?
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by YelloweWest: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
kidman96:
At the 8th month of my wife's pregnancy she is lodging in the hospital...
Pele. That journey no easy
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nuezha(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
They look too old for this kind of play...
If you've ever been depressed and bored in your life, you will have to behave like a child to ever come out of it.

I praise the man for doing what he's doing. Pregnant women are highly prone to depression and hypertension. Make them feel like a child and......problem solved!
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:

Bad belle, To me they look super awesome, marriage is beautiful & having kids is just as wonderful.
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Austema(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
mycare:
What is this nah Who brought the idea of maternity photo shoot Every little thing, we paparazzi ourselves on the internet. We expose ourselves to unnecessary publicity and danger
I see a sense of maturity in your comment, God bless you for this statement

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorazyvictor:

You wore eyeglass ? you no see makeup?
Oh...

#Adjusts glasses#
I see...
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
maureensylvia:
shuuuuuuu
deltan
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by goat22: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
ladyF:
Hmm... They want to injure themselves sha.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Most able madame per excellencd. I wan buy 14 bitcoin, 2 goats, 19 ethereum, 1 Ram.
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by ACE1010: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:

Basket mouth......wetin concern you grin grin grin
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by enigmaticlion: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
bad mouth spotted grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Witnes: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
Guy u bad 4 mouth no b small. A beg no let laugh kill me make I fit watch Nigeria match.
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by kidman96(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
YelloweWest:

Pele. That journey no easy

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by saudyarmani(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mtcheew..age is just a number...see urban mentality.....age isnt a barrier to finding true love or is a criteria to how love is been displayed

Am sure ya under 18....when u grow up u know better

eezeribe:
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
goat22:

Most able madame per excellencd. I wan buy 14 bitcoin, 2 goats, 19 ethereum, 1 Ram.

Lol. I can supply all, even if you need chicken and snake, e dey! grin
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by labelle123(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
At least she's not naked
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by mycare(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Austema:

I see a sense of maturity in your comment, God bless you for this statement

Amen
Thank you.
God bless your heart
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by mycare(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2018
labelle123:
At least she's not naked
Must she go unclad before they stop displaying stupidity undecided undecided
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by ceaser: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pre-wedding shoots
Maternity shoots
I think there has been one Facebook post of immediate "post-s3x shoot"
Perhaps there'll soon get to be Pre-s3x shoots, pre-delivery shoots, delivery shoots/videos; all smearing the social media of course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.