Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Givers Never Lack! Help Me Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Givers Never Lack! Help Me Out (443 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money / ASUU Decries Lack Of Funds In Varsities, Threatens Strike Over LAUTECH Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Givers Never Lack! Help Me Out by BanigoCharlesP(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my school fees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 30th of June am expected to pay the sum of 56,500.. Please can you help me out.. I know this is not right and its ny first but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can add up. Please your support would be highly appreciated..
Account details 6.5.7.0.0.3.5.8.4.5 Fedelity Bank Banigo Precious Charles.. Thanks God bless you richly

@Moderator post should be deleted after 3days to avoid repeat or any one trying to use this to scam others..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Msc Physics (electronics) And M. Eng Electronics) / FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Application For 2018/2019 Academic Session / Misplaced Priority: Jamb Is Not A Revenue Generating Agency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.