Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Am Falling Inlove With My Married Boss At Work (pls Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling Inlove With My Married Boss At Work (pls Advice Me) (695 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Falling Inlove With My Married Boss At Work (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
I finished my NYSC two years ago.

I got a job at a telecommunications firm. My salary was handsome and I thought I might be able to afford an elaborate marriage in a couple of years with my current girlfriend at the time.

I was employed as an executive assistant to my boss who is a director. Because we both were from the same tribe, it was easy for us to get along and personal. On some weekends, she would ask me to follow her to some events but at the time it was plainly platonic.

I was almost always on the phone with her professionally and not and this angered my girlfriend who left me.

She thought there was something going on between us. One fateful Saturday, she asked me to drive her to a conference at Ibadan.

She also asked me to pack a bag as we might not return until Sunday. During the trip something strange happened. She touched me on my laps as we laughed while I drove and complimented on my bulge showing through my trousers.

Read more here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/im-falling-in-love-with-my-married-boss.html
Re: I Am Falling Inlove With My Married Boss At Work (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
nice post

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup; Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Babe In Russia / Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money / Who Is Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.