Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,860 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

I'm In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love (909 Views)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love by Bedotfarms: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Things fall apart baba Jegede go market.

Omo there’s this lady in my area that we became close as a result of the fact that my girlfriend who traveled out started mincing words when communicating to the extend that if we don’t chat for days she’s not concerned, though I called her attention to it as well as to make things work better but things never got better till now; so I decided to move on without informing her.

Esther happens to be quiet and reserved lady, the new lady. She made me understand she has no bf and she’s a virgin.

I told her my story and made her understand that I love that how does she feel about it.

Few days after she visited me, I returned her visit: we gisted into the night that I passed the night at her place.

We became so close within one week and she had to open for me.
That she has a bf, who doesn’t have much time to attend to her due to reading, medical student.
That she has had an abortion before, when the bf was just rubbing kpecus, guess the fluid mistakenly entered since it was her ovulation she got preg:that till date she has not had sex, asin someone striking in. She has always wanted sex after marriage.

I think I have fallen in love with her already before telling me all this story that touches. She can’t tell me yes now because of the bf. Hmm, we’ve not had sex because she says no but other intimacy, yes.

Advice please fellow Nairalanders
Re: I'm In Love by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Poor medical Boy. I just hope he can move on after the heartbreak.
Re: I'm In Love by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bedotfarms:

Esther happens to be quiet and reserved lady, the new lady. She made me understand she has no bf and she’s a virgin.

I told her my story and made her understand that I love that how does she feel about it.

We became so close within one week and she had to open for me.
That she has a bf, who doesn’t have much time to attend to her due to reading, medical student.
That she has had an abortion before, when the bf was just rubbing kpecus, guess the fluid mistakenly entered since it was her ovulation she got preg:that till date she has not had sex, asin someone striking in. She has always wanted sex after marriage.

I think I have fallen in love with her already before telling me all this story that touches.
She can’t tell me yes now because of the bf. Hmm, we’ve not had sex because she says no but other intimacy, yes.

Advice please fellow Nairalanders

YOU'RE YET TO START ANYTHING SERIOUS AND SHE'S ALREADY SLITHERING, MIXING STORIES AND DISHING YOU ALL THE TASTY LIES.
I KNOW HOW THIS ONE WILL END, BUT I'LL LET YOU HAVE YOUR SESSION WITH THE BEST TEACHER; EXPERIENCE.

YOU KNOW THAT SWEET, HEART THROBBING FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU START FALLING IN LOVE? THAT'S COMMON SENSE LEAVING YOUR BODY.

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS MEME...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE YET TO START ANYTHING SERIOUS AND SHE'S ALREADY SLITHERING, MIXING STORIES AND DISHING YOU ALL THE TASTY LIES.
I KNOW HOW THIS ONE WILL END, BUT I'LL LET YOU HAVE YOUR SESSION WITH THE BEST TEACHER; EXPERIENCE.

YOU KNOW THAT SWEET, HEART THROBBING FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU START FALLING IN LOVE? THAT'S COMMON SENSE LEAVING YOUR BODY.

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS MEME...

Papi CAPS This your meme make me laugh hard oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Papi CAPS This your meme make me laugh hard oh
LOL, BUT IT'S THE LIVING TRUTH SIR.
WASTED TIME AND EFFORT CAN NEVER BE REGAINED.
Re: I'm In Love by Bedotfarms: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Does this mean I should keep mute on this matter

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Pay For Sex / I Abhor These Guys / Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Students, Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.