Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Entertainment And Music Bloggers Get In Here (partnership) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Entertainment And Music Bloggers Get In Here (partnership) (616 Views)

Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop / Music Bloggers Here, Which Hosting Plan Are You Using? / Music Bloggers Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment And Music Bloggers Get In Here (partnership) by Zarazzini: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
I will be making a press release for a music artiste tomorrow who will be dropping a song. I need music and entertainment bloggers to join me as they make the press release on their blogs. If you are a music blogger, we can get to exchange posts on our blogs. Im not on Whatsapp but you can drop your URL and your email address in the comment section and you will be contacted by me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Entertainment And Music Bloggers Get In Here (partnership) by emmyvet(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Zarazzini:
I will be making a press release for a music artiste tomorrow who will be dropping a song. I need music and entertainment bloggers to join me as they make the press release on their blogs. If you are a music blogger, we can get to exchange posts on our blogs. Im not on Whatsapp but you can drop your URL and your email address in the comment section and you will be contacted by me.
Thanks

Send me an email at Emmyvetgroup@gmail.com I have a Facebook group of over 850k members I can promote for you.

Check out my promo for Chamowizzy which generated over 2,500 downloads in 24hrs.

This is the link for evidence http://www.naijapals.com/music/Download_Lagos_to_ghana_Chamowizzy-62804

(1) (Reply)

Latest Project: Savings Through App/uss, Delivery Platform / Active Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram And Facebook Page For Sale. / Unlocked SSH Account For Mpulse, 0.0kb And How To Create A Working Ssh Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.