Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup (9299 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Encounter?

Ghana: 68% (11 votes)
Australia: 31% (5 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by HNIC(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
all skillz and zero shots on target!
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by shesi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
i wonder the possibilities had Essien been on the pitch. He's almost been forgotten. I haven't heard his name in any of the pre match commentaries. But these are Americans. They probably don't know him.lol.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Mudley313: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Hilarious indeed. The delusions of grandeur continues. . . Nigeria is the greatest! ! !
Mschewww! !

nor mind am. the ironic part is dat she doesn't even leave in nigeria

back to the game. go ghana!!!
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by 9ja4eva: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
Am impressed with Ghana mehn.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

i wonder the possibilities had Essien been on the pitch. He's almost been forgotten. I haven't heard his name in any of the pre match commentaries. But these are Americans. They probably don't know him.lol.

he has been mentioned frequently on espn
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by HNIC(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

meant? intention counts for nothing in football my friend. it's what you actually do. are the refs mind readers to see intention?

if they allowed intention to factor in their judgements, it would be chaos. how do you know the guy lunging at someone from behind and catching them squarely on the ankles did not genuinely intend to hit the ball? see whatta mean

that was stonewall red card. but only because the ball was heading into the net.
Dude,
I bet you, no one saw the action until it was replayed,including the referee.
At first, it looked like his chest.
The replays showed us what actually happened.
A penalty and a yellow card woulda made more sense
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Tuyis: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
The Ghanians are imposing their will on this game, they are dominating the field. They chase down every lose ball and they are doing a great job in taking the ball away from their opponents.
Now compare and contrast with the Super Eagles, you will start to see why our keeper looks like the only player on the field.
We have a very stupid strategy or our players are just lazy.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by shesi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Hate or hatred must always have a root. Please think! By the way, it's a personal choice to hate and you can't tell me whom to hate or love abi?

No, it's not a typo. You are just a dyslexic b-a-s-t-a-r-d. No I won't slit my throat if they win because they'll soon be out anyway.  grin grin grin grin

sure certainly have a right to hate whoever you please for no reason. It might suggest your generally bitchy demeanor though. which might explain why she called you ashewo in the first place.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by buzugee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
charley pass the kenke grin
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by rhymz(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

some ghana girl called you ashewo so you are at war with the whole country? ridiculous. what did you call her back?

let's stop petty issues and focus on football.
. . While I don't want to make an issue, you shesi are not better off. Anyway, am feeling the Ghanaians mehn beautiful game with sharp attack and good ability to hold on to do ball, sth those Super Chickens could not do.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by waladis(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ghanians are the first to send Nigerians back to their country 4 and half decades ago, Nigeria retaliate 3 decades ago. It's all about T.I.T for TAT and DO me I DO u God no vex, so Ghanians in the house now, please stop hating and let's concentrate now on the soccer and African Unity. Let the past stay in the past, BASTA
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by ichommy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
 ;d
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
african teams are allergic to scoring.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Tuyis: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
Is this about politics or sports. I think I'm on the wrond thread!
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by HNIC(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
Where is that guy sef that used to play for N'Forest in England?
He didn't make this team?
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^^Junior Agogo? I was wondering too.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by 9ja4eva: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
bawomolo:

LOL.The strikers get Kaitaleg so na anywhere belle face dem dey shoot.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Travelista(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
hackney:

Nigerian problems have no sloutions; an almost 60 yr old country in a 2yr old state, what a mess.
Hilarious indeed. The delusions of grandeur continues. . . Nigeria is the greatest! ! !
Mschewww! !

For any coach that lands in nigeria, the demonic agents of corruption try to bribe and corrupt him.
"Oga coach , this player brought this for you!, he said thank you for being our coach,"

Nigeria; Devil's playground.
mschewwww! !

Ok, Ghetto Superstar, calm down.  grin No matter what, it's still funny that you're repping a filthy ghetto while downing Nigeria. Delusions of grandeur, indeed!

Mudley313:

nor mind am. the ironic part is dat she doesn't even leave in nigeria

back to the game. go ghana!!!

I don't have to live there to love the country; man up, hun. Ironic is someone calling Nigeria 'nonsense' when they claim Hackney enough to use it as a screen name. I don't even know why I'm addressing you sef.

Side note: what's wrong with Kevin Boateng's tattoos? I wasn't sure what was on his skin at first and thought it a skin condition or dirt. They're so blurry they look like prison tats.  lipsrsealed Where do they do ink like that?
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

sure certainly have a right to hate whoever you please for no reason. It might suggest your generally bitchy demeanor though. which might explain why she called you ashewo in the first place.  

***IGNORED*** grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Frankiss44(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
one house please, this is for africa
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by shesi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
Agogo's ass is too fat. We're building for the future. Not relishing the past.

Thank him for his service though.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by merge(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
Cant Wait for Nigeria to split

True VICTORY
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by buzugee(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
bawomolo:

african people are peaceful people. we do not like unnecessarily rattling the cage. we feel like so long as we do not score goals, the other team will be peaceful with us too. we as africans lack the killer instincts because of our peaceful docile nature. this is my explanation  grin grin grin feel free to tell me i am talking out of my azz  grin
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by HNIC(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
lizzybabe1:

^^^Junior Agogo? I was wondering too.
Thanks
That's  his name.
Really, he is needed in this match as he looks like the only lad that can score from open play
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by houvest: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

meant? intention counts for nothing in football my friend. it's what you actually do. are the refs mind readers to see intention?

if they allowed intention to factor in their judgements, it would be chaos. how do you know the guy lunging at someone from behind and catching them squarely on the ankles did not genuinely intend to hit the ball? see whatta mean

that was stonewall red card. but only because the ball was heading into the net.
Piease enlighten me. Are you saying that it was hand to ball? Do the rules say that once a goalbound ball hits an opponent's hands and goes away he must get a red ? will an opponent suddenly lose a hand when a goal bound ball is about to strike it in other to avoid a red? what exactly is the person supposed to do? Drop down? If the person stretches out his hands to stop the goal bound ball it is clearly a red. please enlighten me on the other scenario and if possible provide a link to support such.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by Mudley313: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
mehn, ghana seems to be goal shy

and pls lets get back to the game. the two screen names causing confusion here are both females (lizzybabe1 and travelista). dats why they say women should keep quiet when men are discussing soccer. go plait a friends hair or sumthin
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

african people are peaceful people. we do not like unnecessarily rattling the cage. we feel like so long as we do not score goals, the other team will be peaceful with us too. we as africans lack the killer instincts because of our peaceful docile nature. this is my explanation  grin grin grin feel free to tell me i am talking out of my azz  grin

after the match finishes, abeg take a visit to yaba left grin grin

australia for don score o
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by cj2008: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
Dis ghana team is having a problem, teamwork seems to be lacking.Evry1 of dem wnts 2 showoff.they shld b careful.
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by cold(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
What's all this showboating from Asemoah?He should be more purposeful in his game.What A chance for ghana
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by 9ja4eva: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
Damn which kain miss be that Ghana
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by buzugee(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
Mudley313:

mehn, ghana seems to be goal shy

and pls lets get back to the game. the two screen names causing confusion here are both females (lizzybabe1 and travelista). dats why they say women should keep quiet when men are discussing soccer. go plait a friends hair or sumthin
lizzybabe1 should go into the kitchen and make me eba and ogunfe  grin
Re: Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup by HNIC(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
houvest:

Piease enlighten me. Are you saying that it was hand to ball? Do the rules say that once a goalbound ball hits an opponent's hands and goes away he must get a red ? will an opponent suddenly lose a hand when a goal bound ball is about to strike it in other to avoid a red? what exactly is the person supposed to do? Drop down? If the person stretches out his hands to stop the goal bound ball it is clearly a red. please enlighten me on the other scenario and if possible provide a link to support such.
That was exactly what I was saying
The ball was struck with venom, dude tried to block with his chest and it trickles down his arm

What a miss by the Aussies!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fifa World Club Ranking. Barca Displaced by Chelsea, Now Ranked Five In D World. / Eagles Slip In FIFA Ranking / Tricks On How To Win Football Betting In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.