Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,071 members, 7,939,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) (1277 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Rickyrick: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2018

A 54-year-old Indonesian woman, Wa Tiba, who has been missing since Thursday, was found in the belly of a giant python after the swollen snake was seen around where she was last seen.

The seven-metre (23-foot) python was found bloated in the village of Persiapan Lawela on the island of Muna, offshore of Sulawesi.

The local police chief, Hamka, said:

“Residents were suspicious the snake swallowed the victim, so they killed it, then carried it out of the garden.

The snake’s belly was cut open and the body of the victim was found inside.”

Family members and residents began the search for the 54-year-old woman, when they realised she was missing. They found the snake about 30 metres away from Tiba’s sandals and machete.

The garden where she disappeared to was at the base of a rocky cliff, pockmarked by caves, and known to be home to snakes.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/16/woman-found-in-the-belly-of-a-giant-python-photos/

Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Rickyrick: 2:22am On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Rickyrick: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08am On Jun 17, 2018
How long would it have taken to digest and defecate the “huge meal”? undecided
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 17, 2018
That looks like anaconda to me. She must have been venomed before swallowed. A python would struggle to squeeze and stretch you at a time you would be screaming for help.

But a venom must have silenced her. And anaconda are large venomous snakes sometimes larger than pythons
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 4:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Snake and women... Wheeeeeew!
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 17, 2018
I hate snakes with passion..
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Horrifying!

I hate snakes!
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
That looks like anaconda to me. She must have been venomed before swallowed. A python would struggle to squeeze and stretch you at a time you would be screaming for help.

But a venom must have silenced her. And anaconda are large venomous snakes sometimes larger than pythons
there are no anacondas in asia. D pyton grab her and constricted her till she died. No venom here
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
This hasn't gotten to front page?

Lalasticlala... It's a snake thread...
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by Noloss(f): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Terrible!!! May God order our path.
Re: Woman Found In The Belly Of A Giant Python (photos) by lobell: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Stop talking about what you don't know. It is better to be silent and come off as smart than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Pythons and anacondas are constrictors. That is they kill by contricting...no venom at all.

The information provided by the people who were there and see snakes all the time says it is a python, you decided to show yourself many miles away by concluding they were wrong.

I raise yansh for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oya Come Take Make I Rest / Beautiful Twins Celebrate Their Birthday In Style... / Marriage Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.