Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) (59721 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by masterfactor(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Na wah ooooooo, with all the jazz and juju wey we get for this our country we no fit apply am for this world cup

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by dreZilla(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Croatia �� 2- 0 �� Asoebi FC
In the news...
FG blames PDP over Eagle's poor outing with Croatia ...We inherited a weak team from Jonathan- Lia Mohammed
Details later...
��

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
We are waiting for Reno Omokiri. His reaction is like nuclear fission
he stil dey church
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Dinho20(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
AT LEAST, WE LOSE ONE
AND GAIN ONE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by okpaire(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2018
chillychill:

cheesy bad belle.. Give dose boys small hope na cheesy grin
and I was seriously following him and then he killed me. guy let God use u na
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by laliga01: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Khodorkovsky:
With the match we played yesterday.

the boys tried just that we didn't get our game right.

I pity our next opponent , oh Iceland , Iceland will surely pay for this.

Una don start again.... Iceland will pay nothing if we adopt the same strategy we used against Croatia.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by bukjossy(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2018
topgist:
Chevron Recruitment 2018 Now Available: https://www.topgist.com.ng/chevron-nigeria-limited-recruitment-20182019-for-undergraduates-internship/

How can I apply?...I am 400L Civil Engineering student, it cannot be viewed
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
Reuben abati's 2000 word essay too grin grin
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Naija they do una?
You guys even before Super Eagles left this Country said that they won't succed in the World Cup..
Nobody has said positive things concerning them...
Even,when Mikel Obi promised Buhari about bringing home the cup,it was turn to another slogan and headline "Mikel thank you for promising Buhari that you wl bring the cup home so that he can feel how it hurts to promise without fulfilling",already saying they will fail..
They wear cloth that shows their culture/heritage,you guys called them "Ashoebi boys" "Gozie Okeke Dancers" "Dynamites"...
Mystic pig predicted,You castigated it...
Why now flooding our timeline with all these sorrowful post "Super Eagles,you failed us" "Na dis kind leg we go use reach world cup?" "I can't eat tonite cos of Super Eagles performance " etc
Emete Uwa!!!
You guys want them to perform magic for you?
You want harvest yam while you sowed cocoyam?
Ihe Naija kporo Nkita ya ka o zara ya..
Lesson Learnt: never in your life profess negativity in your life when you want positivity to happen. Always be positive...
Argue with your Data

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by educators(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Diso60090(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

If Nigeria beat Iceland with 3 goals difference
Then Argentina beat Croatia like 2 goals difference
Then we draw Argentina
and Iceland beat Croatia with a goal difference.

What I'm trying to say is that Nigeria will not qualify

Okay na you village people dey use get information
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by tragergeorge(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Akinz0126:
That match was a big slap on the face of Giant of africa and am pretty sure Ghana'll be making mockery of those dullards representing 9ja.A country of 180million couldn't assembly 23 talented,cordinated and experience chaps we are really f*cked.

As for mikel have been saying it and'll continue to HE doesn't deserve that No10 jersey;that No is too much for him to carry Okocha said same thing thou.

Finally still waiting for 9ja football analyst to analyze and pin point what went wrong yesterday.

And for those spewing trash about iwobi,Croatia know very well who he's and they nailed him down alas no other talents in the team to distract the opposition.

in conclusion our 2 and 3 aren't good enough modern ball is gone beyond jast staying back without providing assistance upfront.

Etebo still remain one of the best CM we have so so much like and respect him.
wouldhave been better Mikel is pushed back to support ndidi ,etobo is smarter,e for play further up than Mikel ,Moses would have been better if he play e normal right back /wing back... We played our best players off wing

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Diso60090(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2018
johnlvis:
Why did Buhari called them b4 the match?

To let the Allah boys know that football is not part of em just look at musa see him see goal
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by victrick105: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2018
we shouldn't even be talking about drawing a match right now... we need to beat Iceland and Argentina or forget about this World Cup... as it stands, Nigeria and Morocco are on the same platform, there group has Croatia and Iran topping with three points. the other two have one point respectively in each group, Croatia and Iran won't hold that position for long, Morocco and Nigeria needs two wins or at least a draw to secure a place, Nigeria has Iceland and Argentina to face, Morocco has Portugal and Spain to face, the odds are against them.... so I can safely say, Morocco and Nigeria are the first two African teams to crash out at the group stage, unless they prove me wrong.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by nedublink(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Pope22:
HOW NIGERIA WILL QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP STAGE:

If we win Iceland, draw Argentina, score 2 goals against Iceland, then Argentina beats Iceland 3-1 while Croatia loses to Iceland 2-0, then Nigeria scores 2 goals in the first half against Argentina if only Croatia will draw Argentina and miss a penalty, then Iceland and Nigeria play 2-2 if only Croatia will draw Iceland with 2 goals, then we win our last match and qualify. If you don't understand it, use a calculator, that's what we always use whenever Nigeria plays world cup.
mumu
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Temptee101(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
I don't give a shiit whether the super fools win or not, my only concern and pity are for those that endured and watched their awful display. I advice you locate your doctor as soon as possible for urgent check up to ascertain the level of your BP
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by BluntBoy(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians and impatience.

We still have two matches to play and people are already calling for the pig's head.

What if we later reach the semi finals as predicted
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by coolebux(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2018
And I heard a Pastor telling his members to pray against every own goal in their lives grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by SirLakes: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Finally got my permutation right, ha.... After long hours

We go reach second stage as long as there is still something called best loser

grin grin grin

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Temptee101(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2018
jerry447:
Naija they do una?
You guys even before Super Eagles left this Country said that they won't succed in the World Cup..
Nobody has said positive things concerning them...
Even,when Mikel Obi promised Buhari about bringing home the cup,it was turn to another slogan and headline "Mikel thank you for promising Buhari that you wl bring the cup home so that he can feel how it hurts to promise without fulfilling",already saying they will fail..
They wear cloth that shows their culture/heritage,you guys called them "Ashoebi boys" "Gozie Okeke Dancers" "Dynamites"...
Mystic pig predicted,You castigated it...
Why now flooding our timeline with all these sorrowful post "Super Eagles,you failed us" "Na dis kind leg we go use reach world cup?" "I can't eat tonite cos of Super Eagles performance " etc
Emete Uwa!!!
You guys want them to perform magic for you?
You want harvest yam while you sowed cocoyam?
Ihe Naija kporo Nkita ya ka o zara ya..
Lesson Learnt: never in your life profess negativity in your life when you want positivity to happen. Always be positive...
Argue with your Data
Gibberish! There is no excuse for failure. Place your scare hope on our spoilt eagles at your own risk
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by vertueptime: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2018
100m to eagles if they win the next match, my own moral booster
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by felixomor: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Built2last:
ROHR 5 THINGS BEFORE WE PLAY ICELAND

1) Rohr please Iwobi is the most creative player in our team, dont waste him on the flank again.

2) Iheanacho is a better lone striker than Ighalo please don't waste him on the bench again.

3) Remind Ekong always that he is in a football field and not WWE ring. We know John Cena is his idol.

4) Iceland has many tall and physical players,please teach our boys how to defend and set piece.

5) Remind Moses that the biblical Moses was not rolling on the ground when he led his people across the red sea. He is an eagle, eagles fly.

Finally,please tell our boys to stop being shy of Russian girls and up their game.

THANK YOU.
Well said.

That number 4 is what will determine if we will remain in this world cup or not.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
mathematicians in the house what is the possibility of nigeria qualifying right now as the group stands.

let us know please sad
if naija win iceland and argentina draw with croatia, then we win or draw argentina, then croatia win or draw iceland. we be in second position
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by buchai: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2018
victor moses should raise his game and stop diving the world cup are for men not for children though i didn't see any men in our team.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Siberia01(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy
boys
dreZilla:
Croatia �� 2- 0 �� Asoebi FC
In the news...
FG blames PDP over Eagle's poor outing with Croatia ...We inherited a weak team from Jonathan- Lia Mohammed
Details later...
��
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
tongue

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by AxceX(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Argentina couldn't beat Iceland yet we are hopeful for a win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Rocktation(f): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2018
adecz:
sad

Our biggest problem, right up
to the friendlies has been the inability
to score goals.

Goals are all that matters in soccer.

During the Yekini & Amokachi days,
You score Nigeria 1, they'll revenge with 2.
You score us 3, we score 4.

Almost any team member then, was
capable of scoring.

Right now, Nigeria has no pattern;
We are not playing attacking, defensive
or holding pattern, na just kick & follow..

Me, I wan auction my original NIKE® Jersey. embarassed embarassed..�

This is so so true. We used to be result-oriented. It doesn't really matter how well anyone can dribble or their number of possession, even though the Yekinis were pros at that, but balls just need to be put into the net.

Now we hear ourselves saying --ehnnn our boys tried...it's just that...blah blah...

We do not care. We neeeeed goalsss!!!

Funnily now, I can't tell the difference in functions between the team players...When strikers are playing defense, midfielders are keeping the post and keeper can come out as far as to try to score a goal.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by nemynely(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Yian1:
I think we will be at the end of the bottom of the group after 3rd match cos I don't see us getting a point against Argentina who are also desperately in need of points, and we can never beat that Mighty Iceland. The best for us is to get a draw. Who is with me?
I am.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yian1:
I think we will be at the end of the bottom of the group after 3rd match cos I don't see us getting a point against Argentina who are also desperately in need of points, and we can never beat that Mighty Iceland. The best for us is to get a draw. Who is with me?

What is mighty about Iceland? You seemed not to see the match statistics after Argentina vs Iceland match. It was 72% to 28%. That's very poor.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by nwanwaoge(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Built2last:
ROHR 5 THINGS BEFORE WE PLAY ICELAND

1) Rohr please Iwobi is the most creative player in our team, dont waste him on the flank again.

2) Iheanacho is a better lone striker than Ighalo please don't waste him on the bench again.

3) Remind Ekong always that he is in a football field and not WWE ring. We know John Cena is his idol.

4) Iceland has many tall and physical players,please teach our boys how to defend and set piece.

5) Remind Moses that the biblical Moses was not rolling on the ground when he led his people across the red sea. He is an eagle, eagles fly.

Finally,please tell our boys to stop being shy of Russian girls and up their game.

THANK YOU.
What about Mikel? I think he should have also left that pitch after 35 mins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Goes Shirtless, Shows His 6 Solid Pacs / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.