Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei (2392 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Nairatrenders: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Vice-Chairman, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Sen. Abubakar Girei, has advised Senate President, Bukola Saraki and House of Representatives Speaker, Yakubu Dogara not to leave the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The party chieftain said the duo will be “worse off” if they defect to another party.

“Some of us, who are making necessary efforts to ensure that nobody leaves the party in annoyance, will sustain our efforts”, Girei told Punch.

“Our major focus now is to ensure that members of the new Peoples Democratic Party, who were part of the alliance that formed the APC, who actually contributed immensely to the success of the APC, do not leave.

“I am a proud member of the new PDP group, but I can tell you I am not contemplating leaving the APC for any other party because of these challenges.

“I do not also think that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; governors or members of the National Assembly, whose names are being peddled as nPDP members, will defect from the APC to another party.

“They are major political players and stakeholders in the politics of this country. Their interest can best be protected within the APC, they know it.

“We have been talking to them; we have been appealing to them; telling them it (exit) is not the best way to handle this issue. We would not allow them to leave because if they, they will be worse off.

“Where will they go? Is it the PDP, another new party or a third force? Third force is the creation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo and you know who Obasanjo is.

“As far back as 2001, I was in the Senate, I was quoted copiously, in one of the magazines where I said Obasanjo was the greatest threat to our democracy and our nationhood. I have been vindicated several times by his actions.

“What he’s doings is just for his personal and selfish interest. He would never see anything good in another person. For such a person to continue in such attitude at his age is highly unfortunate”.

@NAIRATREND

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/what-will-happen-to-saraki-dogara-if-they-dump-apc-senator-girei/

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by hector1046(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Confused people and confused party confusing confused Nigerians
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by magoo10(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2018
As far back as 2001, I was in the Senate, I was quoted copiously, in one of the magazines where I said Obasanjo was the greatest threat to our democracy and our nationhood.

When he supported you in the last elections he wasn't a threat to democracy and some of you even called him custodian of democracy.. hypocrites

The inefficiency of buhari is very clear to the deaf and dumb that even obasanjo doesn't have an option other than joining the people to send the dullard back to daura.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Nairatrenders: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
grin
magoo10:
As far back as 2001, I was in the Senate, I was quoted copiously, in one of the magazines where I said Obasanjo was the greatest threat to our democracy and our nationhood.

When he supported you in the last elections he wasn't a threat to democracy and some of you even called him custodian of democracy.. hypocrites

The inefficiency of buhari is very clear to the deaf and dumb that even obasanjo doesn't have an option other than joining the people to send the dullard back to daura.
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Nairatrend: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2018
hector1046:
Confused people and confused party confusing confused Nigerians
lolz
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Bigmugu: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shut up Oga,the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom for you guys. Stop making it sound as if you are comfortable in APC.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let them leave
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by pode(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
“I am a proud member of the new PDP group, but I can tell you I am not contemplating leaving the APC for any other party because of these challenges.

“I do not also think that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; governors or members of the National Assembly, whose names are being peddled as nPDP members, will defect from the APC to another party.

“They are major political players and stakeholders in the politics of this country. Their interest can best be protected within the APC, they know it.
That means there is something they are afraid, just tell us if they leave Buhari will send EFCC after them
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by debaj10: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
they beta stay where they are. #politicalprostitutes
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Bigmugu: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nothing will happen undecided Hypocrite!

When Tambuwal did it back then you lots in APC was hailing him undecided

So save us from this drama and distraction and face your work squarely

Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Babacele: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
..leave if they want. who cares?
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Manlikemen: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Front page material
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
They may not leave the APC because of the fear of EFCC, etc, that the despot will unleash on them, but then, they might work from inside against the party which will be worse.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos / I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! / We’ll Judge You By The Company You Keep, FG Warns Southwest Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.