Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) (37764 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Damboa Borno, Raze Government Hospital, Residential Buildings / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Akpacha(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mumu! Artillery coming from where? Terrorist sympathiser.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Jaydee009: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
The problems of the north are self-inflicted.

The North will know no peace until it realizes the evil tendencies that is within its own major religion called Islam.

Islam has always been a religion of terror and spreads mainly by terrorism.

Argue with Uthman dan Fodio...
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by debaj10: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
all I know is, shh! bubu is wokin. sai baba.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by debaj10: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
all I know is,
shh!
bubu is wokin.
sai baba.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Nackzy: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
May this happen to all the supporters of buhari n their family
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by theapeman4: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Usman....

'Allah Ya Isa.

What happened yesterday night at my hometown Damboa is very disheartening which lead to the death of about 31 innocent souls and the number of casualties are yet to be recorded. It was reported to me this morning from Damboa that, these happening is not a suicide nor a bomb detonation but suspected to be an artillery coming from no where down to SHUWARI AND ABACHARI community in Damboa at different locations within. We urge the relevant agencies to as a matter of urgency look into this mayhem and take a necessary action for future occurrence.

Source: A concern citizen from Damboa
Ali Garba Aliko

May the departed souls rest in peace and for those who sustain injury haste recovery.
Amin'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/artillery-fired-by-unknown-people-kill.html

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
please I need exist visa of no return... I can communicate with my family via video call... buhari is a very stupid imbe
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Usman....

'Allah Ya Isa.

What happened yesterday night at my hometown Damboa is very disheartening which lead to the death of about 31 innocent souls and the number of casualties are yet to be recorded. It was reported to me this morning from Damboa that, these happening is not a suicide nor a bomb detonation but suspected to be an artillery coming from no where down to SHUWARI AND ABACHARI community in Damboa at different locations within. We urge the relevant agencies to as a matter of urgency look into this mayhem and take a necessary action for future occurrence.

Ali Garba Aliko

May the departed souls rest in peace and for those who sustain injury haste recovery.
Amin'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/artillery-fired-by-unknown-people-kill.html
please I need exist visa of no return... I can communicate with my family via video call... buhari is a very stupid and senseless imbe
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Before nw, it was Afghan and Yemen that this type of news do come from.
na my beloved country men are victim courtesy of lack of qulitative education, religion extremism and mismanagement of resources by the corsupt leaders.
if I were you nothing can tease me as for now than having oduduwa republic... omo yellowbar do you still believe in 1Nigeria
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
see human being like cow parts...
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by IME1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is enough reason for heads to roll in the security sector and for Buhari to resign.
These are terrorist and assassins work oh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by learnedman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chai wot a country.see as the innocent womans head is carried about like Medusa in the film "clash of titans".What a country!
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
see humans...even cow look better

d north is a curse walahi
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Unik3030: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
I knew this would happen cos during Ramadan those religion of piss people don't wreck havoc but once that one month is over hell will let loose.ask yourself y will they not kill when one imam said no matter what u did b4 Ramadan once u fast throughout Ramadan your sins are forgiven n a new chapter opens.meaning kill hundred people n fast throughout Ramadan then a new page is open for u.just imagine
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Technically defeated boko Boy's yet ten's of people are dying every day
Enough is Enough
This failure can not reinforce again
What we Nigerian's need is a tested young Gurus

DANKWAMBO is the answer

@GOMBE #TheWorkSpeakForItSelf
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's either the Boko Haram has gotten hold of a Nigerian Army artillery piece or it the Army firing it sef..i Don taya

Nigerian military has Boko Haram sympathizers - this was why the US soldiers who came to assist in the fight left at once. At that point, they realized that they couldn't work with the compromised Nigerian Army because being in Nigeria was endangering their soldiers

If Buhari, an Islamic Nigerian president of northern origin, cannot end insurgency in Nigeria, then Boko Haram insurgency may never have a solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by chinedu234(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
I remember the group boko haram nominating Mohammed Buhari as their possible negotiator with the Jonathan administration. The question here is why is Boko haram now not discussing with Buhari? Or have both parties reached some agreements?
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
benben1000:
All the blood of these deaths will be on Yoruba head for supporting One Nigeria
why did your Kinsmen stop regional system of government when are far ahead of you in the west.now your evil didn't favour you?
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
I grew up in Damboa. RIP to the dead
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Alphageometrix: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
conductor97:
Some people actually believe that this Boko Haram thing will stop someday.

The earlier you sophisticated morons start agitating for the dismemberment of this Shithole, the better for you.

Ndi ala grin
Ndi isi nkuka.

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Chauke(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Usman....

'Allah Ya Isa.

Ali Garba Aliko

Amin'

Why bodies of the dead are handled with such indignity by Nigeria authorities?
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by agent01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
TylerDurden:
Useless Nigerian Army.

I won't be surprised since they bombed a UN IDP camp in Rann.
Pls kindly highlight your usefulness Fooooool.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by agent01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=SoNature post=68574014]

Nigerian military has Boko Haram sympathizers - this was why the US soldiers who came to assist in the fight left at once. At that point, they realized that they couldn't work with the compromised Nigerian Army because being in Nigeria was endangering their soldiers

If Buhari, an Islamic Nigerian president of northern origin, cannot end insurgency in Nigeria, then Boko Haram insurgency may never have a solution [/quo. Always get your fact right before you comment.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
tokrizy:

No

A closer look at them u will see they are gorillas,monkies & chimpanzee

question RADARADA OSHI.

Òpònú,

Sé mo bè é pé kóo sòrò ni?

Òdè, elégbe.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Really bad and suspicious that buhari is the brain behind such inhumane to mankind.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by D2ru2hwil(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Some how embarrassing. But the truth is poor professionalizism, lack of govt sponsored training and ITK (I 2 KNOW).
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by faleke16(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
benben1000:
All the blood of these deaths will be on Yoruba head for supporting One Nigeria
TO SLAP U DE HUNGRY ME
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't they have body bags or ambulance...it's a shame

They don't respect human in life and even in death

No wonder they call it a zoo
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by aliyubaka: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Islam, Islam, Islam!. What kind of evil religion is this?. allah must be a very useless, stupid and demented god. Thank God i became a Christian last year.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by tokrizy: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Òpònú,
Sé no bè é pé kóo sòrò ni?
Òdè, elégbe.

WEREY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement / Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.