Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,963 members, 7,919,090 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

Health Aspect - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Aspect (646 Views)

The Dark Aspect Of Smoking / Is Community Pharmacy The Only "lucrative Aspect Of Pharmacy"? / Electrocardiography Is The Single Most Important Aspect Of Cardiology. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Aspect by achievers9: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Health is wealth as it's well said by almost all, but not everybody is healthy, but some are wealthy. Apparently, or company promises both health and wealth as you partner with us (local and international over 58 countries around the globe). You will develop a residual income through duplication by choosing your working hours.

For further information contact us @ plot 12, Olu osunkeye crescent, Gbagada, 2nd pedro along Oshodi expressway. Lagos, Nigeria or call 08024871720
Re: Health Aspect by omeja(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
Health is wealth, the adage says. So to all my friends who smoke and finding it difficult to quit, i have a good news for you.
A friend just told me how a simple four step process help him quit, so please check it out, who knows it might be helpful to you as well.
http://f50b4c01n1cn3z1k1a-75btz12./?tid=B51SQ2W8
You probably know the horrendous statistics, but I will remind you of them: about 1200 Americans die from smoking-related illnesses daily and smoking is still the most preventable cause of premature death in the USA
Take action, look after your health.

(1) (Reply)

human Wig Body Wave And Deep Wave / Pregnant Women 'must Take Vitamin D Supplements' / Detoxification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.