Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? (662 Views)

Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them / Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Elijahrona(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2018
They're both wrong. They're both immoral. They're both unnatural. Why do people say okay to something inanimate but yet don't agree to someone living?

My answer:
Nigerians are just hypocrites... They want what they want whether good or bad and they don't want others to want what they (the others) want whether good or bad.

I know many people will come and attack me
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

Good question...
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Elijahrona(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lalasticlala comman answer o
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
because men buy female dolls not male dolls.
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Elijahrona(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
because men buy female dolls not male dolls.

Inanimate is inanimate. This means you Can Bleep the hole of a fence if it is decorated like a Virgina
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Elijahrona:

Inanimate is inanimate. This means you Can Bleep the hole of a fence if it is decorated like a Virgina
i have been fucking my hand so...
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Elijahrona(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i have been fucking my hand so...

Your hand isn't part of an inanimate object. Your hand is part of you (living). That's the difference. Can you bleep the sex doll's hand?
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Elijahrona:

Your hand isn't part of an inanimate object. Your hand is part of you (living). That's the difference. Can you bleep the sex doll's hand?
in that case your beef is with diildos and vibrators. and women are who you should be talking to.
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Elijahrona(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
in that case your beef is with diildos and vibrators. and women are who you should be talking to.

Lol bro. All join
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by LadyMarionette(f): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
When a person is hateful and ignorant, they usually turn out to be arrogantly irrational. Add self-serving to that mix and you have yourself the man behind such ludicrous legislations.
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided Why buy a male doll, just to stress yuhself trying to penetrate it's behind.... Mehn dix gay's just seem to enjoy stressing themselves... SMH...
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by kindy51(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
The Op is nuts
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided who said sex dolls are ok?
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by AryEmber(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided who said sex dolls are ok?
Abi oh! Help me ask am.
Re: If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Oghenerona, your sexuality is questionable. You've always had a soft spot in your heart towards homosexual

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Making It Official / Must Read Interested Love Story : Careless Love, Season 1 Episode 1 / Please How Much Fit Cook Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.