Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerians And Their Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians And Their Wahala (849 Views)

Nigerians And Embarrassing Situations / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Wahala by BilliBaron: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Am very Angry. Can you Imagine the citizens of this country with their jamb question. Everytime i went to ATM to withdraw money, people will be asking me "IS IT PAYING" brother didn't you see the money in my hand! even if you don't see it Wait till is your turn and stop asking me stupid questions. What is wrong with you.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Nigerians Have Zero Chill / Nigerians on Twitter Make Use Of Numbers For Fun (pictures) / Bum Bum Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.