Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,852 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (606023 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2018
samajayi1:

How much did u pay bro and to what city are you heading?

#175,051 destination Frankfurt....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Rimz28:
Who is having his interview on the 31 of August. Please kindly indicate

am also 31st August
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Donetua: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Please,who applied in Potsdam university for Msc data science. Uniassit has forwarded my details since almost 5weeks now and no reply from the school .anyone in the house for Msc data science in potsdam?
Any potsdam in the house ?
They never reply me and today makes it 5weeks
Data science (msc)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Should it not be a simple case of going to the website and trying to book with the promo code to see if it works for the area you are going to?
chuksey1:
If there is anyone in the house that has successfully used the Emirates airline promo to book his flight to anyone of these German cities (munich, berlin and hamburg) please let us know..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Eke40seven:

I believe that your visa from Nigeria comes with a conditional work permit... When you arrive, you can go to your KVR or foreigners office or whatever it's called in your city and ask for a temporary work permit. This is after your enrollment in school, city registration and and insurance. In Munich, you can get it same day, I don't know about other cities... So how fast you get it now depends on how soon you are able to do these things, which can range from a day to never.

Thanks boss, this was really insightful.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
aibee01:

This depends on which jurisdiction your city registration/foreign office falls under. For some small town or registration area, you can register your house and proceed to the immigration office for your visa extension (i.e resident and work permit inclusive) all within one week. A temporary permit will be issued to you pending the time your card will be produced. with this, you can work legally.

In other cases, you need to book an appointment to even register your house or visit the immigration for visa extension and this can take between one to four months on the average.

To clarify my explanation.... in the Hauptstadt KIEL these process takes between one to four months on the average to issue a resident/work permit. Funny enough there are some suburbs around KIEL (10 to 15 minutes by bus) where the process of house registration and issuance of the resident/work permit is just within a week (No appointment is needed here)

Tip: Relate with folks living in your destination city... There might be a way to fasten the process likewise to get some hustle in the meantime.

There are some jobs you don't need any registration for Z.b UMZUGHILFE (Moving Help) and some more... (relate with kind guys in your destination city for OT)....

meine zwei Löffel....

Thanks a lot boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
I asked the question. From the answer I got here, my dad went to FCT high court and procured it there. No passport photo included. It was typed with space for some hand-written.
serendy:
Please House. I Need Guidance On The Ge Declaration. The One That Should Be Deposed By The Head Of The Family, Someone Wrote Recently That It May Or May Not Have Passport Photo, Written Or Typed. Please, Are Those Accurate Info? And Can A State High Court Stamp Do? Wishing Us All The Best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
serendy:
Please House. I Need Guidance On The Ge Declaration. The One That Should Be Deposed By The Head Of The Family, Someone Wrote Recently That It May Or May Not Have Passport Photo, Written Or Typed. Please, Are Those Accurate Info? And Can A State High Court Stamp Do? Wishing Us All The Best.

That information is not accurate.

You have to staple your passport photograph and that of the head of the family in your house. (It can be your dad). and yes you can do it in a state high court.

The high court will charge you 500 naira but they will not stamp it if your dad is not with you (that's what happened to me. My dad had to follow me there the next day). but if you do not want to stress yourself, do it with notary public. there are people all over the high court who keep screaming ''Affidavit'' you can do it with them but keep in mind that it is 500 naira. Those guys are 419 people and they like to cheat those that are ignorant. and make sure that both passport photographs are stamped!

Finally, it has to be typed!

All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Acisky(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
In need of Euro, anyone ready to sell should pm me pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'll go back there with the passport photos and ask him to stamp them. Thanks for the insight.
Mamtobs:

You have to staple your passport photograph and that of the head of the family in your house. (It can be your dad). and yes you can do it in a state high court.

The high court will charge you 500 naira but they will not stamp it if your dad is not with you (that's what happened to me. My dad had to follow me there the next day). but if you do not want to stress yourself, do it with notary public. there are people all over the high court who keep screaming ''Affidavit'' you can do it with them but keep in mind that it is 500 naira. Those guys are 419 people and they like to cheat those that are ignorant. and make sure that both passport photographs are stamped!

All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Well, I did mine at federal high court and they said I should only affix the passport photograph of my dad, as he was the one swearing, that mine wasn't needed.
Mamtobs:

All the best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flowbee: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls whats the name of university in Germany that offers spatial planning (bsc)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Anyone having Interview on August 13? sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enephkay:

#175,051 destination Frankfurt....

Bro, I thought you said the give 15% discount.... please what was the original amount before the discounted offer. Let me know if it makes any difference to travelstarts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
flowbee:

Google. Com or daad.de

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
They give UP TO 15% depending on the location, so the discount may be less than 15%. Anyway, I think the cost without the discount is about 189k. M not so sure
TheNoble007:

Bro, I thought you said the give 15% discount.... please what was the original amount before the discounted offer. Let me know if it makes any difference to travelstarts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rosicky7:
They give UP TO 15% depending on the location, so the discount may be less than 15%. Anyway, I think the cost without the discount is about 189k. M not so sure

Ok. I was surprised on the 15% discount. Those guys are no fools. 15% of 189k should be far less you know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tochi12: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
serendy:
Hello House, Who Else Is Havhng Interview On 23.08. in lagos?

Me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nellso:
I asked the question. From the answer I got here, my dad went to FCT high court and procured it there. No passport photo included. It was typed with space for some hand-written.
Ok. We Are In This Together, Thanks For Sharing Your Experience Too, All The Best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
haybellfire:
Anyone having Interview on August 13? sad

Me 10
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
@Dominicumoh, I sent you a pm. Pls reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
@Zeus201, I sent you a pm. Pls reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mamtobs:

All the best

I went with my dad to the federal high court.
They requested for only his passport of which they stamped after the process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
flowbee:

Daad.de.

That's the name of the University. You will find it there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kryptomeniac: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Reichtum:

Same case with mine. Only my dad's pix was attached and stamped at d federal high court located at Asaba.

Gurus please, hope this is not an issue?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mamtobs:

All the best
Many Thanks For These Helpful Information, Pls, I Sent You A Pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
victree007:

The VO will not measure the passport on the day of your interview so relax. Just be sure your head covers about 70% of the passport and it's recent while your shoulders take the remaining 30%. I'm sure you will be fine.
What's the background color?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mamtobs:

All the best

What if one has lost both parent. Can one eldest brother stand as head of the family?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
so today i went to UBA @Umuahia,Abia state to enquire about funding of block Account,so i was told that dey don't use form A. rather i will have to open a dorm account den i will transfer the money from my dorm account to my deutch account.

I later went to Zenith Bank, and i was told that they do it, that i will hav to com wit

Admission letter,
Bank Invoice (dat make transfer)
Statement of Result or Nysc Discharge certificate.
valid I D card (International passport)

they told me dat they charge #5,500. and itz gona takes 5 working days.

Buh den i want to ask for those that have funded. which of these is easier, opening a dorm account or using form A?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Reichtum:

plz o, am planning on doing my age declaration also, bt the prob is dat i don't have my dad's passport wit me, nd i don't think i will be able to get his passport photograph to do it b4 i will go for my interview. plz how do i go about it. can't they use only my passport??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
swisster:

plz o, am planning on doing my age declaration also, bt the prob is dat i don't have my dad's passport wit me, nd i don't think i will be able to get his passport photograph to do it b4 i will go for my interview. plz how do i go about it. can't they use only my passport??

Though i hav Birth certificate, bt the middle name in the birth certificate,i don't use it anymore as it doesn't appear in any of my documents,i use anoda middle name. bt d first and last name remain the same.
it is because of this name difference datz y i want to do age declearation.

can i use the birth certificate with a sworn affidavit stating that both d previous middle name and d recnt middle name are mine. will it b accepted @ d embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehixestgratias: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Daad.de.

That's the name of the University. You will find it there.

cheesy cheesy this is spot on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.