Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (604245 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laconfidential(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
:Qq[quote author=Mzmeehgucci post=72339438][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please who applied to TU Kaiserslautern and has paid the assessment fee? Please I am having slight issues with the payment, any insights please?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
blaze007:
Hello House, any1 in University of Munster or going to Munster?

I am applying for summer semester.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Naby1: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
6six:
Pls I need help, is almost 10days now n they hv refused to release my passport n visa, and my enrolment is very very near wt should I do pls?? Answers

Just write to them requesting for an update while stating the urgency of the matter.goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Vikkypee:
Guten tag everyone. Please can anyone here suggest any school in which I might slightly easily get an admission to with a German grade of 2.2?
Prospective course : Msc. Geology or Geochemistry.
Thank you.
University of Bayreuth. Environmental geosciences
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Phineas01:
Hello guys, when coming, hold at least 400 euro. Its going to take about a week to open a bank account here and also you will need to get a semester ticket to move around to get stuff, this is around 170 euro (I missed my orientation week so I didn't know about this ticket, for 1 week I was enjoying free ride on buses, thinking it was free cheesy cheesy . I almost got caught a certain day, It was then realized). When you are caught by control the penalty is 60 euro. In the case you don't have enough cash to pay for semester ticket yet , you can pay directly to the bus driver around 1 - 3 euro per journey (just tell the driver where you are going, he will tell you the amount).

Also carry enough clothes when you coming. Its not as cheap as you think. I too miss eko market

Apps you might need :

1. DB navigator : for train
2. Google translate app : for translating your german documents to english (very very handy)
3. know the region you are in and download the transport app for that region: the app shows you the time your bus is going to arrive and bus stops. (makes life easy)
you can download myVRN app for (mannheim,heidelberg,ludwigshafen)
VVS app for (stuggart, essliengen)

If you want to do side jobs here, try to learn german before coming if not just mange your 720 euro.

GOODNEWS : Germany new immigration laws has given equal rights to both native German and foreign students/Job seekers i.e there is no longer a priority to check if a citizen or EU national might be able to take the job.

That's all for now

Tschuss

Are you saying i can't get a job/work if I can't speak German??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
I honestly do not have an ans to this question since my application to those schools are starting next year via winter 2019/20....

[quote author=Mzmeehgucci post=72339438][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
micah1865:

I got an extension till November 12 and was informed a further extension could also be granted on written request. Universitaet Bayreuth.
I have pm u bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adriano09: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys, please which student promo flight ticket prices do you recommend? I'm flying Lagos-Berlin.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by misspetit(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
npmi:

How do I apply through uni assist
U will register and upload all documents.
Try nd check out the website. Steps to fillow are on d website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Same here...Msc. Information systems. U?

Annestacia:

I am applying for summer semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
blaze007:
Same here...Msc. Information systems. U?

Same but application is by November so I'm waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Don't wait ooo. Just start already. Download those documents ( 2 of dem) and start filling dem. Am a Lil confused about the classification of ur undergraduate courses into the 4 categories. Coz u will write each course and all the topic and subtopics in dat course including the name and author of text books u use. Just go to the site and check it out

Annestacia:

Same but application is by November so I'm waiting

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clitlicker: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
can i apply with student copy transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Of course so far its properly stamped and signed

clitlicker:
can i apply with student copy transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Adriano09:
Hi guys, please which student promo flight ticket prices do you recommend? I'm flying Lagos-Berlin.

Turkish airlines, price is 165,500. Go to the head office at Adeola Odeku.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clitlicker: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Fabcol:
Of course so far its properly stamped and signed

it is signed (scanned signatur) by the registrar but not stamped.

from ext-ng.com

i have proceesed official transcript but it will take 2 three weeks before i get it.

and time is of the essesnce.

i hope schools wont deny me admission because i dont submit the official transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2018
zuperyh8:
Please who applied to TU Kaiserslautern and has paid the assessment fee? Please I am having slight issues with the payment, any insights please?
I did.
What are your challenges
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2018
blaze007:
Don't wait ooo. Just start already. Download those documents ( 2 of dem) and start filling dem. Am a Lil confused about the classification of ur undergraduate courses into the 4 categories. Coz u will write each course and all the topic and subtopics in dat course including the name and author of text books u use. Just go to the site and check it out

Ok thanks a lot for the heads up I'll go check it out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2018
blaze007:

Ok I'll check out. Thanks a lot for the heads up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Good morning from kassel. Is there anyone else in this school. Abeg make I know you ooooo. Pm make we they relate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chupe(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2018
Good morning pals,
I noticed that since Thursday last week DAT I av not seen any AM testimony on this platform... Does it mean that they av not been issuing AM since then?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2018
chupe:
Good morning pals,
I noticed that since Thursday last week DAT I av not seen any AM testimony on this platform... Does it mean that they av not been issuing AM since then?

Winter application is gone already, we almost in November,so their wont be much AM Again

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by olenime(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Good morning great minds,
I have a sponsor who who's a white German and ready to send sponsor letter and her soa. Do I still need a blocked account for visa and entry into Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KINGCEEZAH: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Hello N.LANDERS PLEASE WHO WILL BE IN RUHR UNIVERSITY BOCHUM ON MONDAY 29.10.18 FOR ENROLLMENT, LETS LINK UP. PM ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP DETAILS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2018
I applied(Molecular Cell Biology) to the school and have paid as well.
Thou during the payment I omitted my application number which I sent an email to the school and they confirmed my payment as well.

I uses d Deutsche bank to pay which is same with them.

zuperyh8:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
I know of people who used student copy transcript to get admission but the copies were stamped and signed....If three weeks would b late if u wait for the official one...go certify what you have and send this time make sure the certified copies are properly signed stamped and has a seal..
if not wait for the official one so as to have a relaxed mind after sending

clitlicker:

it is signed (scanned signatur) by the registrar but not stamped.

from ext-ng.com

i have proceesed official transcript but it will take 2 three weeks before i get it.

and time is of the essesnce.

i hope schools wont deny me admission because i dont submit the official transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2018
olenime:
I have a sponsor who who's a white German and ready to send sponsor letter and her soa. Do I still need a blocked account for visa and entry into Germany?
No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by femo86(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
chupe:
Good morning pals,

It's because people are patiently waiting and hoping the embassy will reply them soon...

Alot of people are still expecting from the Embassy

Even those that send their passport for visa stamp are still waiting undecided

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
olenime:
If you can afford BA, I will recommend that.
Most SL have delayed visa processing.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Reichtum:

If you can afford BA, I will recommend that.
Most SL have delayed visa processing.

True o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by 6six: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Pls who is in Thuringia here or know Nigerian guy there pls is urgent, pm his number. So that he will help me tomorrow when I land. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.