Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

"The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama (1773 Views)

Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / Who Told You That The Palestinian Land Does Not Belong To Israel (2) (3) (4)

"The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by TylerDurden: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
After several pleas for additional security to be posted to the US Embassy fell on deaf ears and with Obama refusing to send an intervention force to rescue US embassy staff in Libya, Obama will claim the attacks were a random act in response to an obscure low-budget film depicting the life of the Prophet of Islam.

Nothing can be further from the truth, as the US ambassador sent several warnings to both the then US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton of intelligence reports stating that a terrorist attack on the US embassy was imminent.

Hilary Clinton never for once replied Ambassador Stevens nor made any attempt to review the security structure at the US Embassy but rather, this wiccan witch withdrew all but two personal bodyguards attached to the ambassador on the eve of the attack.

Obama was informed personally of an ongoing attack on the US ambassador's compound and even attended a security briefing where live pictures of the attacks from a surveillance drone where being beamed to him at the WH.

Rather than send in troops to secure the compound and rescue the US embassy staff stationed at the Ambassador's residence, Obama did nothing and when the proposal by top US Generals present at the security briefing to send in troops to rescue the situation, Obama flatly declined and walked out of the security briefing.

The very next day when news began to filter in that the US ambassador's residence in Libya was attacked and that the ambassador was feared dead, the Obama WH did all it could do to suppress major news networks from airing the news. A fox news network presenter, resigned her appointment after the network refused her to air the attack.

In less than a week, the whole world will hear of the attacks all thanks to the ever powerful Social Media and it was then that the major MSMs were forced to report the attacks.

The liar Obama, however had one more trick in his greasy sleeves and that was to change the narrative that the attacks were not pre-planned as warned by several of Ambassador Stevens correspondence with both the WH and SoS but rather were a random attack stemming from an obscure low-budget internet released movie depicting the hedonistic and amoral life of the Prophet of Islam.

The producer and director of the movie was arrested over frivolous charges and after spending a year in prison deported back to Egypt.

This however isn't the worst aspect of the whole Benghazi episode but the fact that the then US president will use his UN address to NOT only defend the terrorist attacks but warn the rest of the world in criticizing the Prophet of Islam and Islam in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXTsropdhMw

Not stopping there, Obama WH will later coin the words "Religious Extremism" to replace the "Islamic Extremism" from White House correspondence and security briefings.

When I say this man was born of a wh0re and remains a LovePeddler himself, some idiots will abuse their father!

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by shadeze: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obama is a devilish idiot

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Cyynthialove(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Never again shall a Democrat become the President of America again.

God bless Donald Trump.
God punish all terrorists!

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by yomi96(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
that God that Hillary lost the election. Obama was a sell out, a tool manipulated to soothe bedding of selfish democratics. Even the blacks hated him at the end of his tenure.
thank God for Trump, hevis cleaning up his mess

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Religion is Worse than SIN
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Ojiofor: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obama is gay loving islamic extremist son of a bitch.
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by NORSIYK(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
You are right, obama is/was sympathetic to the muslim world I wonder how us citizens were deceived by obama, thank GOD that evil woman hilary didnt the election.
GOD bless Donald John Trump, even when his then National security adviser McMaster advised that they should drop the ''islamic terrorism'' President Trump ignored him and kept using islamic terrorist.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by BAILMONEY: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY KINDLY GIMME ONE TANGIBLE REASON WHY YOU AND OBUMA WILL NOT ROT IN HELLangry

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY KINDLY GIMME ONE TANGIBLE REASON WHY YOU AND OBUMA WILL NOT ROT IN HELLangry
Brainstem, the same way your family is rotting in hell right now because of the curse of poverty bestowed by God on your family.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by BAILMONEY: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem, the same way your family is rotting in hell right now because of the curse of poverty bestowed by God on your family.
WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH YOU LOOKMAN

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
BAILMONEY:
WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH YOU LOOKMAN
Hungry boy, will be in Lagos for about 7 days in August on my way from South Africa. Will bring some gears for you so you can get rid of your Okrika rags.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by debolayinka(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Posts like this hardly make FP, or has it?

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Timbuktuo: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Saint Obama? OP, the useful idiots will come for you o. Don't say you weren't told grin

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by MONITZ: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Chill u ve got not,lol somebody can't play with u again ni?u just look person call
am brainstem,haba na wa for u Mr Lucas,and once a mention is made of u u just appear from nowhere with immediate alacrity..Abeg dey tone down on ur jibes small u hear.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
MONITZ:

Chill u ve got not,lol somebody can't play with u again ni?u just look person look am call
am brainstem,haba na wa for u Mr Lucas,and once u a mention is made of u u just appear from nowhere with immediate alacrity..Abeg dey tone down ur jibes small u hear.
That guy is a foool. I hate to do that but the guy is a stalker. He might even be gay for all I know stalking me all over. One good thing is that i will definitely put an end to his stalking if i ever meet him face to face on any of my numerous trips to Lasgidi.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by MONITZ: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That guy is a foool. I hate to do that but the guy is a stalker. He might even be gay for all I know stalking me all over. One good thing is that i will definitely put an end to his stalking if i ever meet him face to face on any of my numerous trips to Lasgidi.

Really?,though I don't know a thing about him either so I guess am not really in a good stead to say anything good or bad about him ..Bt that ur badmouthing was just too harsh lol..
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
MONITZ:

Really?,though I don't know a thing about him either so I guess am not really in a good stead to say anything good or bad about him ..Bt that ur badmouthing was just too harsh lol..
Just scroll his name and find out how much the guy had been stalking me. He probably like guys but I ain't no homo. That's why i get tired of him stalking me.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by JUHABACH: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
*sigh* obvious fake news. but of course, nairaland is filled with gullible idiots so I expect a lot of people here will actually believe this crap.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
JUHABACH:
*sigh* obvious fake news. but of course, nairaland is filled with gullible idiots so I expect a lot of people here will actually believe this crap.
It's a sickness to them. Typical black syndrome of pulling down a successful brother. Put all the noisemakers here together, they are not worth the fingertips of Obama's thump.

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by romme2u: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018

Obama the representative of Mohamed (piss be unto him) that once occupied White house

African lineage always disgracing their heritage angry

Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Mikora: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2018
JUHABACH:

Lucasbalo:
It's a sickness to them. Typical black syndrome of pulling down a successful brother. Put all the noisemakers here together, they are not worth the fingertips of Obama's thump.
Lol, did u guys even watch the video? Had to go and Google it after reading your comment. The truth is he actually said those words. Google is your friend grin

Here's a link from two credible news sites;

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/25/obama_the_future_must_not_belong_to_those_who_slander_the_prophet_of_islam.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/obamas-speech-at-the-united-nations/2012/09/25/4f207d8c-0728-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html?utm_term=.bd52f69f4212
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by JUHABACH: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Mikora:

Lol, did u guys even watch the video? Had to go and Google it after reading your comment. The truth is he actually said those words. Google is your friend grin

Here's a link from two credible news sites;

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/25/obama_the_future_must_not_belong_to_those_who_slander_the_prophet_of_islam.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/obamas-speech-at-the-united-nations/2012/09/25/4f207d8c-0728-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html?utm_term=.bd52f69f4212

" those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

direct excerpts from the same speech from the very link you posted.

taking words out of context also equates to fake news.

now stop wasting my time.
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by Mikora: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
JUHABACH:

" those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

direct excerpts from the same speech from the very link you posted.

taking words out of context also equates to fake news.

now stop wasting my time.

Lol, at least you agree he said it. My comment was very clear, I didn't twist anything out of contest, I simply told you that he actually said those words and you have confirmed it
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by JUHABACH: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mikora:

Lol, at least you agree he said it. My comment was very clear, I didn't twist anything out of contest, I simply told you that he actually said those words and you have confirmed it

whatever helps you sleep at night.
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by AbelDjassi: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
TylerDurden:
After several pleas for additional security to be posted to the US Embassy fell on deaf ears and with Obama refusing to send an intervention force to rescue US embassy staff in Libya, Obama will claim the attacks were a random act in response to an obscure low-budget film depicting the life of the Prophet of Islam.

Nothing can be further from the truth, as the US ambassador sent several warnings to both the then US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton of intelligence reports stating that a terrorist attack on the US embassy was imminent.

Hilary Clinton never for once replied Ambassador Stevens nor made any attempt to review the security structure at the US Embassy but rather, this wiccan witch withdrew all but two personal bodyguards attached to the ambassador on the eve of the attack.

Obama was informed personally of an ongoing attack on the US ambassador's compound and even attended a security briefing where live pictures of the attacks from a surveillance drone where being beamed to him at the WH.

Rather than send in troops to secure the compound and rescue the US embassy staff stationed at the Ambassador's residence, Obama did nothing and when the proposal by top US Generals present at the security briefing to send in troops to rescue the situation, Obama flatly declined and walked out of the security briefing.

The very next day when news began to filter in that the US ambassador's residence in Libya was attacked and that the ambassador was feared dead, the Obama WH did all it could do to suppress major news networks from airing the news. A fox news network presenter, resigned her appointment after the network refused her to air the attack.

In less than a week, the whole world will hear of the attacks all thanks to the ever powerful Social Media and it was then that the major MSMs were forced to report the attacks.

The liar Obama, however had one more trick in his greasy sleeves and that was to change the narrative that the attacks were not pre-planned as warned by several of Ambassador Stevens correspondence with both the WH and SoS but rather were a random attack stemming from an obscure low-budget internet released movie depicting the hedonistic and amoral life of the Prophet of Islam.

The producer and director of the movie was arrested over frivolous charges and after spending a year in prison deported back to Egypt.

This however isn't the worst aspect of the whole Benghazi episode but the fact that the then US president will use his UN address to NOT only defend the terrorist attacks but warn the rest of the world in criticizing the Prophet of Islam and Islam in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXTsropdhMw

Not stopping there, Obama WH will later coin the words "Religious Extremism" to replace the "Islamic Extremism" from White House correspondence and security briefings.

When I say this man was born of a wh0re and remains a LovePeddler himself, some idiots will abuse their father!

What manner of moderation takes place on this site...that a loose cannon like the poster above is allow to run amok and infect impressionable minds?

Is it not clear that his sole aim here is to peddle filth and proselytise ideas sourced from his rancid mind?

Prophet and Loss Statement
Rumor: President Obama said the 'future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam' during a speech in 2012.

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It’s time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that’s the vision we will support.
Source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/prophet-and-loss-statement/
Re: "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2018
AbelDjassi:
[s][/s]

What manner of moderation takes place on this site...that a loose cannon like the poster above is allow to run amok and infect impressionable minds?

Is it not clear that his sole aim here is to peddle filth and proselytise ideas sourced from his rancid mind?

Prophet and Loss Statement
Rumor: President Obama said the 'future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam' during a speech in 2012.

Source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/prophet-and-loss-statement/

I am beginning to lean towrds the idea that some of these guys are paid Russian trolls. You have to be brain dead to take these statement out of context in order to paint Obama as an Islamic terrorist supporter.

Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 / Ukraine Destroyed Pathogens Of Deadly Diseases USA Was Building In Ukraine / Breaking : Russia Loses Another General’ In Ukraine And 7 Elite SWAT Fighters.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66