Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Toke Makinwa Is Getting Bashed For Sharing Her Opinion On Chivalry In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Is Getting Bashed For Sharing Her Opinion On Chivalry In Nigeria (430 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Showing COVID-19 Symptoms (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only / Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is Getting Bashed For Sharing Her Opinion On Chivalry In Nigeria by ChiomaTCS: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Toke Makinwa is catching some heat for sharing her opinion on chivalry in Nigeria. The On Air Personality, who is no stranger to controversy is trending on social media today, this time she is getting bashed by fans for expressing her personal views.

In what seems like a belated response to Chimamanda Adichie’s controversial comments on chivalry when she came on “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah” last week, Toke took to Twitter to say;

“Chivalry is not dead, at least not in Nigeria, shout out to the real men. I can’t even lie y’all need accolades. I stopped counting, each time I’m out and I ask for my bill, someone has paid it. They don’t even come up to have awkward conversations, cheers”

However her opinion doesn’t see to go down well with majority of her fans as she is getting dragged and some have termed her ‘unintelligent’.

The world has started a conversation around chivalry, Do you think Toke Makinwa’s opinion expresses the truth state of the concept in Nigeria?

Source: http://www.tcsnaija.com/2018/06/17/toke-makinwa-shares-her-opinion-on-chivalry-in-nigeria/
Re: Toke Makinwa Is Getting Bashed For Sharing Her Opinion On Chivalry In Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians ever reacting.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Gives Update On Her "Roasted" Breasts / Wizkid Teams Up With Skepta To Share “bad Energy” / This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji May Be All You Need To See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.