Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 (59225 Views)

Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Josskute:
Yes you are right but nobody will give a f**k, cos like you also rightly said, he is "that indian guy". Case closed

It's stated in the history book
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

So that settles the debate now if Na ucl you wan use

Barcelona 5
Ronaldo 5
Benzema 4
Missi 4...
in the history of Ballon D'or.. Barcelona has the highest.. Wether they win UCL or not. They've bn balling with better players since 12BC.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
in the history of Ballon D'or.. Barcelona has the highest.. Wether they win UCL or not. They've bn balling with better players since 12BC.

That's a lie..
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Dunce! Just shut your mouth! It's you that knows nothing of football. Of what use is taking your country to finals and not win the trophy at the end? At least cr7 won a trophy for his country whether he played the final or not, he took portugal to final and played part of the final till payet injured him. If u talk another nonsense now i go give u e-slap.
Yea.. That's true.. Same way he helped them to become best looser in their group finishing behind Iceland. grin grin grin Nanis' performance was a million times better than that of our brother Headnaldo in that 2016 Euro.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

That's a lie..
Buh you are good with screenshots. I'm waiting. Mention me please.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Disneylady:

Why are you this pained? And when and how many times has Ronaldo health with Chelsea? In fact, how many clubs has Ronaldo dealt with compared to Messi?
grin actually am not . Madrid and Chelsea haven't crossed paths yet . You want me to start listing them out for u ? grin
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
big lie
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by frankmoney(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Unblockable:

Most Chelsea fans are neutral when it comes to the issue of Messi and Ronaldo. Some support Messi while some support Ronaldo. Lol. So forget that one. We all know who's better. We ain't talking about tap-ins here.
we ain't talking about sore losers here who miss free kicks , one on ones , even the cheap penalty they keep attacking Ronaldo for , he still misses it . Tap in nko ? I forgot his leg is too short

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Diamondville(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Okay Good Only At Tapin=GOATgringrin
Messi? grin
Auladimeji:
Okay Good Only At Tapin=GOATgringrin
Messi?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Disneylady(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
grin actually am not . Madrid and Chelsea haven't crossed paths yet . You want me to start listing them out for u ? grin
pls do
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Disneylady(f): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
we ain't talking about sore losers here who miss free kicks , one on ones , even the cheap penalty they keep attacking Ronaldo for , he still misses it . Tap in nko ? I forgot his leg is too short
All what you listed are C Ronaldo's qualities.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Speakdatruth: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Balotelli has talent

Prince Boateng is skillful

Now see how smart you are.

What's skill in your village? I'm sure it's dribbling? Park well
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Diamondville(f): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
JESUS!!!!! See savagery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Josskute(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
saintkeppy:

For how many seasons, he's more of a Madrid Legend than Barca, reasons, he spend more seasons in Madrid winning la Liga titles.
bros I'm a barca fan. He won uefa cup, Copa dey Rey and supercup in his only season and set the record as the highest barca goalscorer in a la Liga season 34goals. He even left before the season ended to join up with the world cup squad. Messi broke the record in 2010 or so.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by frankmoney(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Diamondville:
JESUS!!!!! See savagery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by saintkeppy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Josskute:
bros I'm a barca fan. He won uefa cup, Copa dey Rey and supercup in his only season and set the record as the highest barca goalscorer in a la Liga season 34goals. He even left before the season ended to join up with the world cup squad. Messi broke the record in 2010 or so.

I don't doubt his records at Barca, u don't know Barca much than I do.
I asked u "how many Seasons he spents in Barca"
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
big lie
una no get data?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by saintkeppy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Josskute:

I don't doubt his records at Barca, u don't know Barca much than I do.
I asked u "how many Seasons he spents in Barca" simple question.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by saintkeppy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Icon79:
Again, facts are facts. The fact is, he was on the bench when Portugal won the Euro. I am not blaming him for getting injured but the fact is that he didn't play more than 20 mins in the final. Hence, giving him credit for winning the Euro Cup for Portugal is disrespectful to the players who actually played the game. The media might be giving him credit for everything but when the history is written, the real credit for Portugal winning the Euro should go to all the unsung heroes in that team. To me, Portugal won the Euro in spite of Cristiano Ronaldo not because of him.

I think one of the worst media propaganda is trying to make everyone believe that this Portugal team is nothing without Cristiano. That is too far from the truth. They don't even give credit to the coach, who's actually the architect of the whole thing.

O pari

The Fact remains if not for his goals, Portugal would have been long eliminated, no chance of reachin'Final of Euro, he also motivated Eder on bench who later went in to Score the winning goal, his Presence on the bench alone was enough motivation to the players on the pitch.
He handed the Euro 2016 best player award to his team mate Nani, whose hardwork &support was seen all thru' the Euro tourney.
Even Diego Maradonna says "I wish CR7 was an Argentine" he would have won more Int'L laurels for the country, perhaps World Cup with the crop of attackin'Players around Messi.

My broda if u have CR7 with the followin'Players in ur Squad, no excuses of not winnin'Coppa America atleast
Namely:
Mascharano, Otamendi, Rojo, Romero, etc

Attackers:
Gonzalo Higuain
Angel Di Maria
Dybala
Icardi
Sergio Aguero
Carlos Tevez Etc

Who dey Portugal Squad reach these guys level
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by XingXhang(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

smiley

I'm not even watching it. Still not free for today.

How's the match going?

Going as expected. Big sides winning... Hope you're okay?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Icon79(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Again, the KEYWORD in your statement is "If Messi have the followin' Players in his Squad'. News flash: well, he didn't.

Angel Di Maria got injured in the quarter finals of the COPA America and didn't play any other game. Same thing happened during the 2014 World Cup. He got injured and didn't play after the quarter finals. I stand corrected but I am pretty sure that Sergio Aguero also got injured in during the COPA as well. In addition, Aguero doesn't even play well for Argentina. Go check his records. Tevez has not been with the team since 2012, I believe. Dybala was not in the COPA America team either. Icardi is currently not in the team.

Listen, Argentina may have bigger names (on paper) but as a team Portugal has a better squad. Like I was telling a friend last Saturday, how do you expect Messi to score when you have Banega selecting ridiculous shots from everywhere on the field instead of passing the ball to a better placed Messi. Omo, Argentina may have good players but they don't have a team. And by the way, are you aware that for one year during the South American world cup qualification series, no other Argentine player besides Messi scored a goal for Argentina?

So you gotta ask yourself some of these questions:
- Why does Angel Di Maria tend to get injured during any major tournament?
- Why is it that World Class players like: Sergio Aguero, Higuaín, Dybala etc play well for their football clubs but never play well for Argentina?
- Why is the Argentine FA so dysfunctional that even their best coaches (Diego Simeone; Mauricio Pochettino, Marcelo Bielsa, etc.) don't want anything to do with their national team? If you think that the NFF is dysfunctional, wait until you deal with the AFA!!!

Listen, it takes more than a great player to win a major tournament. It takes a team, a good technical crew, and a good organization.

O pari

saintkeppy:

The Fact remains if not for his goals, Portugal would have been long eliminated, no chance of reachin'Final of Euro, he also motivated Eder on bench who later went in to Score the winning goal, his Presence on the bench alone was enough motivation to the players on the pitch.
He handed the Euro 2016 best player award to his team mate Nani, whose hardwork &support was seen all thru' the Euro tourney.
Even Diego Maradonna says "I wish CR7 was an Argentine" he would have won more Int'L laurels for the country, perhaps World Cup with the crop of attackin'Players around Messi.

My broda if u have CR7 with the followin'Players in ur Squad, no excuses of not winnin'Coppa America atleast
Namely:
Mascharano, Otamendi, Rojo, Romero, etc

Attackers:
Gonzalo Higuain
Angel Di Maria
Dybala
Icardi
Sergio Aguero
Carlos Tevez Etc

Who dey Portugal Squad reach these guys level
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by saintkeppy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Icon79:
Again, the KEYWORD in your statement is "If Messi have the followin' Players in his Squad'. News flash: well, he didn't.

Angel Di Maria got injured in the quarter finals of the COPA America and didn't play any other game. Same thing happened during the 2014 World Cup. He got injured and didn't play after the quarter finals. I stand corrected but I am pretty sure that Sergio Aguero also got injured in during the COPA as well. In addition, Aguero doesn't even play well for Argentina. Go check his records. Tevez has not been with the team since 2012, I believe. Dybala was not in the COPA America team either. Icardi is currently not in the team.

Listen, Argentina may have bigger names (on paper) but as a team Portugal has a better squad. Like I was telling a friend last Saturday, how do you expect Messi to score when you have Banega selecting ridiculous shots from everywhere on the field instead of passing the ball to a better placed Messi. Omo, Argentina may have good players but they don't have a team. And by the way, are you aware that for one year during the South American world cup qualification series, no other Argentine player besides Messi scored a goal for Argentina?

So you gotta ask yourself some of these questions:
- Why does Angel Di Maria tend to get injured during any major tournament?
- Why is it that World Class players like: Sergio Aguero, Higuaín, Dybala etc play well for their football clubs but never play well for Argentina?
- Why is the Argentine FA so dysfunctional that even their best coaches (Diego Simeone; Mauricio Pochettino, Marcelo Bielsa, etc.) don't want anything to do with their national team? If you think that the NFF is dysfunctional, wait until you deal with the AFA!!!

Listen, it takes more than a great player to win a major tournament. It takes a team, a good technical crew, and a good organization.

O pari

This ur long epistle no just make sense at all,
Do u agree with Maradonna's view?? Yes or No

Argentina have no excuse not to win a Major Int'L competiton durin'this Messi's Era.
So sad!!
Hate it or Love it, It takes an extra-ordinary player like CR7 to play along side mediocre Portuguese line-up to conquer Europe!
Give CR7 some Credit! cool
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Icon79(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Again, which Portugal squad is mediocre? Please don't believe the media propaganda. Let me give you a few names in the current Portugal team and please tell me if these players can be called mediocre:

Raphael Guerreiro Borussia Dortmund
Bernardo Silva Man City
Joao Moutinho AS Monaco
Andre Silva AC Milan
Goncalo Guedes Valencia
Ricardo Quaresma Besiktas
William Carvalho Sporting
Adrien Silva Leicester City
Ruben Dias Benfica
Mario Rui Napoli
Pepe Besiktas
Ricardo Pereira FC Porto
Joao Mario West Ham, etc etc.

Please do yourself a favor, forget the media propaganda .... they are all aimed towards one goal: to promote Cristiano Ronaldo as a super man. This Portuguese team is a very good team with a fantastic coach.

O pari

saintkeppy:

This ur long epistle no just make sense at all,
Do u agree with Maradonna's view?? Yes or No

Argentina have no excuse not to win a Major Int'L competiton durin'this Messi's Era.
So sad!!
Hate it or Love it, It takes an extra-ordinary player like CR7 to play along side mediocre Portuguese line-up to conquer Europe!
Give CR7 some Credit! cool
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Ovie56(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
chiboy1116:
u de talk nonsense I swear...pukas ward ...u de compare Ronaldo to Messi for wonder goals ...dude Suarez ,lewandowski scores more wonderful goals than Ronaldo ....pls stop being sentimental for once in your life ...it deprives u of so many things . When them de call pple wey de score wonder goals ...your Ronaldo no de top30
Ronaldo has a Puskas Award for best goal of the year non of the guys you mentioned has one including messi
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
chiboy1116:
u de talk nonsense I swear...pukas ward ...u de compare Ronaldo to Messi for wonder goals ...dude Suarez ,lewandowski scores more wonderful goals than Ronaldo ....pls stop being sentimental for once in your life ...it deprives u of so many things . When them de call pple wey de score wonder goals ...your Ronaldo no de top30

You get sense at all?
Now read my posts more slowly.
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
XingXhang:

Going as expected. Big sides winning... Hope you're okay?
Yes o...caught Spain vs Iran match? You missed if you didn't.

Thanks dear. Yes I am. smiley
Why?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by XingXhang(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes o...caught Spain vs Iran match? You missed if you didn't.

Thanks dear. Yes I am. smiley
Why?

Just asking.
Here, rain fell all day. Was that same there?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
XingXhang:

Just asking.
Here, rain fell all day. Was that same there?
Don't mind me. Thanks for asking. smiley

Of course. You know we are neighbours. cool
What was for dinner?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by XingXhang(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Don't mind me. Thanks for asking. smiley

Of course. You know we are neighbours. cool
What was for dinner?

The truth is, I ate suya and drank water.

Patrice Evra said Cr7 eats more vegetables, chicken and water grin grin grin

Chef, what did you cook?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
XingXhang:

The truth is, I ate suya and drank water.

Patrice Evra said Cr7 eats more vegetables, chicken and water grin grin grin

Chef, what did you cook?
Ah suya! And no place does suya like PH cool

I didn't cook o. Didn't even eat. Was so busy with stuffs I didn't even remember food.

Hope you enjoyed Spain vs IR Iran?

Good morning dear. smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by XingXhang(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ah suya! And no place does suya like PH cool

I didn't cook o. Didn't even eat. Was so busy with stuffs I didn't even remember food.

Hope you enjoyed Spain vs IR Iran?

Good morning dear. smiley

Morning dear.
I did. At least they brought in my Asensio.

How's the day already?
Re: Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
XingXhang:

Morning dear.
I did. At least they brought in my Asensio.

How's the day already?
Sorry I'm just replying. Phewwww...work!
Today is almost gone. Thank God for it.

How are you? How did your day go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.