Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,314 members, 7,891,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams (1230 Views)

The Six(6) Important Things That Will Fully Prepare You For JAMB CBT / Best Tips To Pass Post Utme/how You Can Prepare For Post UTME / Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams by Labifola: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
Are you having challenge in preparing for your ATS or ICAN exams and you needing a private tutor?

Call 07042771600 or send a mail to proficiencyexpert@yahoo.com with the subject line: ATS and ICAN tutor.
Re: I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams by roarowolo(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday. The same syllabus used for March 2011 will be examined. The new syllabus is to be effective from March 2012.

You may please peruse the attached softcopy advert for necessary action(s).

Thanks.

Re: I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams by Motunmi: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
Good day,

I wrote the May 2011 professional diet and its over a month now the result is not yet out.

Please, how long does it normally take ICAN to release and paste results online?

This is my first time with ICAN and I'm becoming nervous.

Thanks.
Re: I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams by uchey(f): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2011
It will soon be out i guess!! I also wrote PE11
Re: I Can Prepare You For Ats And Ican Exams by pioneer: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact, - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Poor Gal Needs Info On Uwana Poly Hnd Form n How Much / May/june Waec Is Result Finally Out / Eni Oxford Scholarship Information For Nigerian, Ghanaian, And Angolan Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.