Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,703 members, 7,926,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

MEXICAN And Colombian Fans Lift Egyptian Fan In Wheelchair So He Can SEE Well - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MEXICAN And Colombian Fans Lift Egyptian Fan In Wheelchair So He Can SEE Well (528 Views)

Obafemi Martins Donates ₦200,000, Wheelchair To Traffic Warden In Lagos / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Mexican Fans Went To Russia With Photo Of Friend Whose Wife Didn’t Let Him Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEXICAN And Colombian Fans Lift Egyptian Fan In Wheelchair So He Can SEE Well by josephbbs1(m): 2:47am On Jun 18, 2018
MEXICAN and Colombian fans showed the spirit of the World Cup as they lifted up A disabled Egyptian supporter so he could see the screen in the fan zone.

The Pharaohs are competing in their first World Cup since 1990 with fans desperate to get a glimpse of their side – although not everyone managed to get a ticket.

One said: “Colombian fans and Mexican fans lifting up an Egyptian fan in a wheelchair so he can watch his country play. THIS is the unity of the beautiful game.”

While another commented: “Mexicans and Colombians join forces to help an Egyptian fan in a wheelchair to watch Egypt-Uruguay in a fan zone. What the World Cup is all about.”

There had been fears that there would be violence in Russia at this World Cup, but there has been no signs of hostility.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/18/mexican-and-colombian-supporters-lift-egyptian-fan-in-wheelchair-so-he-can-see-screen-in-fanzone/#ixzz5IjmKOtbT

2 Likes

Re: MEXICAN And Colombian Fans Lift Egyptian Fan In Wheelchair So He Can SEE Well by odiereke(m): 3:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Wow, i love this. This is a spirit of love, Football can make two sworn enemies to buried their hatchet.
Re: MEXICAN And Colombian Fans Lift Egyptian Fan In Wheelchair So He Can SEE Well by iceboy4752(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2018
That's football. It may be that the Egyptian is a Muslim while the others are not, but they forgot their differences. #TeamSuperEagles issa goal!
Abeg religious fanatics back off, I know you can twist my comment to something else. angry

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Mock Super Eagles Over Croatia Defeat, Nigerians React / 'don’t Return Home If You Lose To Nigeria' - Maradona Warns Argentina Coach / My Opinion On The Nigerian Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.