Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice (544 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by amar3664: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Hi I am married and is 31 years old, my wife is 25 years old, it's been 1 and half year since we married,after 1 and half years of marriage,my mother expired of cardiac arrest. Now we have my father and my younger brother. ..me and my wife stay outside of our native place were I work.. But after my mother expired, our other family Members and relatives advised us to keep my wife with my father and brother in native place, until my younger brother gets married. I visit my wife every 6 months... Even my wife had agreed to it.. But my father is not approving it... What are chances she might end up doing sex with my father. .
Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by Alejoc(m): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Pls edit and make it readable first!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by KevMitnick: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Hey op are you Indian or what? Because your vocabulary is a bit off

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by ITbomb(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Looks like something they wrote in Hausa and used Google Translate to translate into English

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by santopelele(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2018
MOTHER EXPIRED KWA? ABEG ALHAJI OP, YOUR MOTHER NA DRUGS?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2018
KevMitnick:
Hey op are you Indian or what? Because your vocabulary is a bit off

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2018
santopelele:
MOTHER EXPIRED KWA? ABEG ALHAJI OP, YOUR MOTHER NA DRUGS?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by Headlesschicken(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2018
grin Op must be from Asia.... Cos we Africans don't expire we die....
Re: Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice by ImaIma1(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
This same op and his various stories that ball down to if his wife will have sex with someone else...houseboy, gateman...now father. Continue.

And why should a wife go and stay with the father and brother anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Single Mom Needs A Husband / .. / How To Remember Her Name (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.