Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match (371 Views)

Nigerian Man Prays For Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Crash, Wishes Same For Banky W / Nigerian Pastor Prays For Extremely Fat Woman And She Looses Weight On The Spot / Which Church Prays Like This? [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match by Babayero212(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2018
After the dismal loss by our beloved super eagles in the ongoing world cup, numerous persons have come out to voice out their minds.

Many think our players did abysmally below par in their delivery method.

Others feel we could have done better.

My thoughts are mine. I just found it funny when Nigerians stated trending the Nigerian Pastor that was openly seen praying for the Nigerian team.

This is the issue I have with Nigerians. We attach too much sentiments and emotions to things.

Instead of training properly, we would rather be hoping on "prayer" to do the magic.

God blesses the work of your hands.

This means you need to have a work first. Then God will bless it.

For example, see the way Buhari has been lowkey making positive impact all over Nigeria.
But nobody will see all that. All they will focus on, are the small mistakes not caused by his govt.

Next thing you know, someone will trip and accuse the govt of making them fall. grin grin grin

Anyway, work the work Nigerians.

The same way Buhari is working the good work.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match by AroOkigbo(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2018
BMC no be work joor!
Re: Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match by Alejoc(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2018
You know who dey pray for the other teams too couple with their adequate preparation and determination?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match by Timibabaj(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
People never want to put in the work at all
Babayero212:
After the dismal loss by our beloved super eagles in the ongoing world cup, numerous persons have come out to voice out their minds.

My thoughts are mine. I just found it funny when Nigerians stated trending the Nigerian Pastor that was openly seen praying for the Nigerian team.

This is the issue I have with Nigerians. We attach too much sentiments and emotions to things.

Instead of training properly, we would rather be hoping on "prayer" to do the magic.

For example, see the way Buhari has been lowkey making positive impact all over Nigeria.
But nobody will see all that. All they will focus on, are the small mistakes not caused by his govt.

Next thing you know, someone will trip and accuse the govt of making them fall. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For Super Eagles, They Still Lose First Match by Jakinola01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hard work is the koko...

Babayero212:

(1) (Reply)

Man Hanged Himself In Delta State Because He Couldn’t Afford To Pay N15K Hospita / Enough Is Enough / Int’l Day Against Drug Abuse: Obaseki Harps On Awareness Creation, Stiffer Regul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.