Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (94485 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by itzjwizzy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay cheesy, Good Morning to you too.
Good evening o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Nobody: 12:05am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Colombia's infrastructure. embarassed
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Revelation4:
So so true. I have been there before, just to let the relationship work, i had to be sorry for what i didn't do and had to take responsibilities for what wasn't my fault. Even at all these, she still cheated and left with another
Hmmm.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
I love you for this comment...

quote author=sinaj post=68585335]YMaybe the guy he spent the night with is gay grin[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pocohantas nice comment....I believe Nigerian women don't really like or
appreciate gentle nice guy. I mean in reality not theory.

In theory, every girl adores such.

quote author=pocohantas post=68587972]"you are lucky I didn't sleep with him"

That statement shows the guy has been tolerating lots of excesses from her. She now thinks she is doing him a favour dating him.
Bad one![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.