Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating (30968 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Bigmugu: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
@NAIRATREND

A Twitter user, @Am_Blujay took to the platform to share photos of a pretty lady with the 'three boyfriends', she's currently dating.

According to the Twitter user, 'she looks happy with all three them that's what matters.'

See full photos below.

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/twitter-user-shares-photos-of-a-lady-with-the-three-boyfriends-shes-dating-photos/

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Mercurypanther(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by eezeribe(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2018
She thinks she is smart
Three fucck boys are just using her... and they all know themselves.
Typical Naija hoe* from poor family, na them dey see dating as source of income.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Olalan(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
She's a hoe.........

20 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Bigmugu: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
grin
eezeribe:
She thinks she is smart
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by eezeribe(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Bigmugu:
grin
Call lalasticlala, make him move am go permanent site...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
eezeribe:
She thinks she is smart
Actually she's smart, many ladies out there are terribly smart. The boys shd be smarter by fuccking the hell out of her while the opportunity last and fucck emotions aside. If you're forming gentle man you're a big fool.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Sarkin: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
The kinda lady you cannot marry but eat her cake and plan your life not including her while you're with her.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by eezeribe(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Actually she's smart, many ladies out there are terribly smart. The boys shd be smarter by fuccking the hell out of her while the opportunity last and fucck emotions aside. If you're forming gentle man you're a big fool.
You are 100% correct... The guys will definitely outsmart her in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Preshy561(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
ladies of our contemporary. grin competing with men in cheating habit.

how does she even do it,sleep with one today and another tomorrow?
her private no deh pain her?
nawa oo

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Foolish decision...
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Buffalowings3(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
M
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
How does she deal?

Well, she'll have to pick one someday or dump all and go for a new blood. Just saying.
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Hope she knows that her under dey slack... Sadly, it can be a totally different guy that will buy expensive ring, marry her and her wasted p**sy

Have you ever wondered how you can cause a coup at hell fire! Lol
Here is the best way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf1NbJDh00

And what this world leader did will melt your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by KendrickAyomide: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided[quote][/quote]
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by maberry(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Shey na she get her pussy?
Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by blowjob: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
PROUD HOESS.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Donald3d(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
cHAI

grin
FREE TRAINING ALERT
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ungoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slots available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Greizman: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Her name should be TRICIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
ladies of our contemporary. grin competing with men in cheating habit.

how does she even do it,sleep with one today and another tomorrow?
her private no deh pain her?
nawa oo

Goan sit down jooorrr...
it's called GAMING!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by pedrilo: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Sarkin:
The kinda lady you cannot marry but eat her cake and plan your life not including her while you're with her.
end of discussion.
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Mumu girl think say na dem she dey do,women need to understand that guys can flex till they are 60yrs and still marry a 18yrs old virgin.this bishes need more sense.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by That3: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
If i am this one boyfriend i will even be happy. Fûck her brains out, Dump her afterwards, No emotions attached. I am tired of silly emotions, No time for cry cry or you used me shît.
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by freemanbubble: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
before i was told that an uncircumcised girl is gonna be a nymphomaniac

but now almost all ladies are nymphomaniac

girls demand for multiple partners now ehnnn as outweigh guys own

one even came to my house yesterday despite she has a serious boyfriend and still she didn't say no to my sex request. we had sex

Mehnnnnn this ladies are competing with us now like crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Preshy561(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Randy91:

Goan sit down jooorrr...
it's called GAMING!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy
how?I'm lost.cry
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by BlissB(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
i like the way she day draw her brows

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
how?I'm lost.cry

it's natural in every female...
check urself well,u possess this attribute...
e Neva begin manifest because devil Neva begin use ucheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Bigmugu:
@NAIRATREND

A Twitter user, @Am_Blujay took to the platform to share photos of a pretty lady with the 'three boyfriends', she's currently dating.

According to the Twitter user, 'she looks happy with all three them that's what matters.'

See full photos below.

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/twitter-user-shares-photos-of-a-lady-with-the-three-boyfriends-shes-dating-photos/
girl wey no get brain nah her kpekus go suffer

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by hotplate: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2018
can anything good come out of Nazareth?
Re: Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating by KingSango(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2018
A sodomite. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.