Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Gay Royal Wedding! Queen Elizabeth's Cousin Ivar Will Marry Gay Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Royal Wedding! Queen Elizabeth's Cousin Ivar Will Marry Gay Partner (787 Views)

Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Royal Wedding! Queen Elizabeth's Cousin Ivar Will Marry Gay Partner by Sergioaguero: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
It’s a first in British royal history!

Lord Ivar Mountbatten, cousin to Queen Elizabeth, will wed James Coyleat a private chapel on his country estate in Devon this summer, marking the royal family’s first-ever gay marriage.

www.Idonshayo.com reported that Ivar, who came out in 2016, years after he and his ex-wife Penny divorced, told the Daily Mail that while he didn’t feel like he needed to get married “because I’ve been there, done that, and have my wonderful children,” he said he “really wanted to do it for James.”

“James hasn’t had the stable life I have,” he continued. Turning to his husband-to-be, he added, “I want to be able to give you that

http://www.idonshayo.com/gay-royal-wedding-queen-elizabeths-cousin-ivar-will-marry-gay-partner/

1 Share

Re: Gay Royal Wedding! Queen Elizabeth's Cousin Ivar Will Marry Gay Partner by Bluezy13(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2018
OK...

None of my business!
Re: Gay Royal Wedding! Queen Elizabeth's Cousin Ivar Will Marry Gay Partner by Sergioaguero: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
for more trendy shayo news visit www.idonshayo.com . News wey dey high. view latest top 10 9ja hits

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Trek Africa 2018 Pageant Registration Ongoing. / Former US Volleyball Star And Rapper Celebrates With Nigeria With 'wakanda' Meme / Nigerian Lady With One Hand Washes Her Clothes With Her Legs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.