Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari (1764 Views)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
5% demanding for #500B is laughable grin
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by flamingREED(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are beginning to sound conciliatory ooo.

You owe him no apology for quoting him. If he can’t stand the heat, he can as well exit the kitchen.

This is Nairaland!

Where you can't comment on an Islamic thread?

This is BiasLand.
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Almaiga: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
cool Igbo Group, come and receive SENSE. grin from an Igbo leader.

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by resurgent2019: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
flamingREED:

Where you can't comment on an Islamic thread?

This is BiasLand.

I agree with you on that. Christians should be allowed to comment on Islamic threads.

But come to think of it, why should a Christian want to comment in an Islamic thread?

I have never commented on their section before, I only go there to see how they think. When I go there, I am always scared sef cause muslims are fiery creatures. I don’t fancy them at all. #myopinion
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ImperialYoruba: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Have they checked with Kalu to get his approval before they put this nonsense out?

Kalu is running SouthEast APC now.
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by PreciousBro: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
lol

Well if the news is anything close to real then I'll agree on the May 30th as public day in honouring the memory of the late victims of genocide and those that fell as a result of this present government's ills in handling Nk's biafra agitation.
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
June12 democracy day has come to stay grin

2 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by willibounce1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
CHAI! ipods don too suffer men...very confused set of people

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Many of us were not really interested on the honor given to late MKO until Igbo started their cry. From next year, democracy day is June12, with public holiday in recognition of Chief MKO Abiola, Father of democracy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians May Stone Buhari In Next 6 Months – Apostle Sulem (Old Interview) / PDP Presidential Primary: See How Gov Okowa Arrived at the venue- Pictures / More pictures of Mammoth Crowd In APC Kaduna Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.