Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,960 members, 7,936,067 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (51182 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Platony(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mk her knw u're aware.

Women Lie pass Satan.

Dey cn deceive Satan &

mk him believe he's a christian. angry angry

*FEAR WOMEN*

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Hargbo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do
you are not man enough for her...you don't deserve her....So, Your Cousin Fu©k your Girl and the next thing you are scared of is that he might even harm you on top the fact that he slept and desecrate your territory, you must be a babyboy...am sorry for you...he might even Bleep your next girlfriend and you will still not do anything because he might hurt you grin and what type of guy snoops around his girl Whatsapp, I guess the weak and insecure one...so since you are asking us what you should do...the answer is you need to grow up to be able to keep and protect what you have and love...shikena. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by joejean: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me
treat her like a dog.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamPlato:

So He Has Five Kids...

What An Animal!

Well I Didnt Say Kill Him though

People that do what you proposed do not mean to kill. You don't do that, cos you dont know where it will end, also, do you know, just a punch can kill some people?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Hargbo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
AgentGoat:

Shebi na Yoruba lady undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by rayobaba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Will not might
Preshy561:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
don't ever house such lady,she might do worst tomorrow.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by madone: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Please be reasonable, what about all the girls you've have cheated with?
You would want forgiveness abi?
what are you saying. Go to what i wrote and read well did i write like someone looking for forgiveness. And did i mention cheating on anyone.am just telling a broda what i did .Dont even come here to pay mr niceguy for me cos u no nice reach me. Wait let me ask you. Have u dated a girl for seven years and she is the only girl u have and in rhat seven years u didnt ask any other girl out, u did not toast any other girl not to even talk of slping with anyother girl. That was who i was but now. I fu. Ck anything fu. Ckable. You no holy pass me broda and i ll
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by omohbell: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bros burst the relationship your cousin may not be the only person she has been sleeping with.

If you dont want to die of BP do the needful.
The pregnancy may not be yours, even its yours is not a guarantee you keep her.

no dull bro your life is at stake here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by AntiWailer: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Let her and your people know she slept with your cousin.

That is the only way you will not go back to that b1tch
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Coldfeets: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
bro eeh, I would av done that but she's trying to trap me with a baby, and also I can't imagine drilling the same well with my elder cousin... honestly I think I will also find a way to hurt her emotionally not physically... same bitch text me dz Morin DT she will never cheat on me, she loves me bla, bla, and I told her jokingly told her to break up instead of cheating on me. I just weak

You're very weak indeed.

You must be a pussy_arse nigga.

That's why the biatch knows that she can do anything to you and still get away with it.

Can you imagine!

Your first thought after discovering your biatch just had a rough sex with your senior cousin is how your elderly cousin is gonna hurt you.

God forbid.

You better go to that biatch right now, kneel down and start begging her not to let your elderly cousin know that you now know what went down between them.

I guess that's what you deserve.

Pussy angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
She disrespected you, slept with your married cousin, married cousin sad and you still retain your stvp 1dity enough to open a thread and ask questions on what to do eekwa? angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
take her to your house and Bleep her with all the anger in your heart roughly like u had never done before even though she scream it painful and when you are done, tell her to get out of ur life and house completely and if she ask why, then tell her what she did and don't regret doing it. That is the best way to treat a hoe. JUST AND ADVICE THOUGH
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by AntiWailer: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
felprosper:
take her to your house and Bleep her with all the anger in your heart roughly like u had never done before even though she scream it painful and when you are done, tell her to get out of ur life and house completely and if she ask why, then tell her what she did and don't regret doing it. That is the best way to treat a hoe. JUST AND ADVICE THOUGH

Will he borrow dick ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by johnnyn1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

This is very disheartening.
Bro just remain calm.
Sleep over it. Don't do anything stupid with yourself.
Don't hurt the girl.
Walk out of the relationship immediately. Physically and most importantly mentally. We all know its gonna be hard but God knows best.
Such girls are to be taught a lesson.
Gals are fvcking bitch menh..

I'm at the verge of leaving my gf too.
Just need to see and talk one on one. Her response and way she react is what will tell if she's serious with me, double dating or fucking around.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by selfemployed(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

I don't understand why people feel offended because their girlfriend cheat on them.

You are not even married to her, so how is she cheating you.

In the actual sense, you are the one cheating her by having sex with her without paying her dowry.

Each time you sleep with her as a girlfriend, you depreciate her market value.

So, why get angry because she wants to market herself to your cousin?

Haba! Your girlfriend doesn't owe you faithfulness. She's just a girlfriend, and you can decide to break the friendship anytime with any flimsy excuse and nobody with hold you responsible for anything.

But you can't do that to a wife.

By the way, which one be "we are mentally married" who witnessed the mental marriage. Is it recognized by the law?

Bros, I beg, if you need faithfulness from any woman, go and get a wife.

Your girlfriend broke no law

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.
Very nice advice, but before doing that don't forget to Cruz Her Atlantic Ocean wella
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by akdjr(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
She's a wife material marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by GCsomething: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
My friend was in this mess but it happened with our most closest dude.

When my friend (victim) told me about it, I told him to let the girl know her sin and let her go. Even if the guy enticed her, i expected her to resist that and threaten to report such advances. But she cheaply gave in. Thanks to her, onye obioma, kezaya !!

Then to the dude(culprit), was excommunicated.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm always right na grin

Lol that's very debatable... Just sayin' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Biggers82(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
tell her about the chart and and break up with her
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bro Don't act like Nada happened... Keep straffin... Kos now

She's an olosho to you... Enjoy while it last...

And whenever you smash her rough handle am like mad make pain nearly kill her....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Meti99(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why will you bang her once and throw her out, oh boy, she will soon forget you and live up.

No man forgives a cheating woman.

My advice:
Play along with her, do as if you know nothing.

Bang her hard at every opportunity, squeeze her brezz as though you wanna pull them off, if she complain, apologise but repeat it several times.

Let her feel worthless and useless. I mean treat her like the shit she is.

Try and have a voice or video record of her mischief.

Waste her precious time, make her feel she is in a serious relationship.

Meanwhile, look for a decent lady to date.

You will definitely know the time you are actually through with her.

Dump her ass, and throw her off.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by conyema12(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
She is a LovePeddler.. break up now and find love somewhere else.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by isaacsegun(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
AgentGoat:

Shebi na Yoruba lady undecided
what is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Both your cousin and ur girlfriend that you are mentally married to are very stupid.
Wait oooh biko which one be "mentally married to again" is ur so-called cousin aware that the said girl is ur babe?
Well for the records a cheat is a cheat even though if u like sey u wan forgive her she go still cheat so walk away..for ur cousin forget him now u know the kind of cousin u have...be careful too.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by sarahade(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm op forgive her and move on. Make sure you tell her what you know but don't take revenge just move on you will get someone better.

As for that your useless agbaya cousin disgrace him and stay away from him for life.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by jacyhelen(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.
>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.
But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.
The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.
Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, than the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.
The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their gravesNo matter the amount you give them.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Danny110(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
thank you bro, 4mths. wow.. you doing great i guess
Yeah..... definitely
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Wisdomcity2017: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Slim we know your type..
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Xmen149(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
was in same mess some years back,only this time its a younger cousin.

the point is she cheated,knowing its family only opened up to u who gat ur back and who u should trust ur family even kids with when u marry (that only no value blood and can even molest ur kid)

how did I deal with it?,.u not married to her ,blood is blood, let ur cuz be and the let the girl go,make them finish wetin dey started

bounce on and explore life,. there are more beautiful things out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ndindiatu: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
emelda86:
Imagine the prostitute Ashawo ten kobo...

God punish her don't ever take her back tell her you know what transpired between her & your cousin

Useless girl
Take it easy naw. Calm down. Not end of world
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by BENEAMATA: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wasky101:
That is not your gf, she is our gf. Op pls dm me her number I wanna hear her side of the story
AGBAYA ! ! grin
Wasky101:
That is not your gf, she is our gf. Op pls dm me her number I wanna hear her side of the story
AGBAYA ! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.