Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

God Fearing Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Fearing Man (635 Views)

7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / She Wants A God Fearing Man For Marriage Asap (photo) / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Fearing Man by ucheo: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2010
What is so special about being born again before getting married. I just lost a girl I love and want to settle down with to their Church member all in d name that hes born again. The girl even confirmed to me that she doesnt love the guy but love will come in when they are married. The last time she came around she complained that my prayers was too short for her liking and I didnt know that I just felled an exam. I thought that Love, compatibility, understanding, maturity and God fearing(Sunday sunday church guy) is a key factor. But I was shocked.
Re: God Fearing Man by Madukaele(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
guy read ur post again make i no think say u don run ma*

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Says There Are Now 12 Single Women For 1 Single Man / Tell Me What's Wrong: / Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.