Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy (24754 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Close To Signing For Atletico Madrid / Thankful To God’ — Osimhen ‘thrilled’ Returning To Training After Injury-induced / CONFIRMED: Alexis Sanchez To Man United Is A Done Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Megaflex(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
How credible is this news? Its possibly not true, and even if it is, Sanchez should not worry because we ain't buying Ronaldo. He's too old
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by iceboy4752(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
Sanchez, Ronaldo is not your mate. Better comport yourself.
Lol. So Aunty Dominique sef dey watch ball.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
He was happy when he benched Martial, huh? But ordinary exchange of number e dey do face like goat wey dey go market.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
Sanchez, Ronaldo is not your mate. Better comport yourself.
grin
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Reference(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Can't see what impact Ronaldo will make in the EPL. It is a bad place to wind down one's career. Ask the biggest names, Shevchenko, Zlatan, etc. The pace of the English game just wears them down.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by OEChika: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2018
sexyking1:
the truth is ronaldo is not coming to man u... My club can't waste their money on old cargo. We need young blood

show me that young blood that did better than him this past season....
that dude just never gets old....

The more I hate him the more he breaks my heart so I have to start loving.... for the sake of my health

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Never believe everything you read. Beware of hungry authors/bloggers/journalists . CR 7 should go to the MLS not EPL
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Mufasa27(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
As fan of the Red devil I don't want Ronaldo in that team come next season, because I don't want a divided dressing room.

Two captains can't steer a ship !!
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
As if a shirt number translates to great performance... Does the shirt number have a magical quality?... Sanchez should up his game, and do so fast... In addition, Mourinho needs to be more attack-minded, and employ pacy midfielders... There is so much promise in that club.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by jaytime(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Ronaldo them never see, them dey talk about jersey number...
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by samtee37(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
PLEASE!!! I'M A GEOLOGY STUDENT IN NEED OF "IT PLACEMENT" IN ABUJA PRECISELY...
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Arewa28: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
You can sell your comedy skit and make money

VISITS: https://barewa.com.ng/make-money-by-selling-your-comedy-clips-see-details/
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by saintkeppy(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
#7 is an Iconic Number in ManChester United reserved for the Very Best Talent.

However some have tried wearing that squad number but didn't live up to expectations, even Antonio Valencia once worn it in a season then declined using it the following season while he opted for #25.

If this news is real then Sanchez should go for #10, after all its also an important squad number in the Club used in the past by Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Wayne Rooney &Zlatan 'abracadabra' Ibrahimovic.

There's no CR without 7 it's a Brand Name that is respected Worldwide or wouldn't you like to ride a Ferrari CR7 or a Honda CR7 Model? wink or Lodge in CR7 5-Star Hotel on the Islands of Madeira on ur Honey moon? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by emerged01(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
denkyw:
If Ronaldo comes back to epl, he is finished

At 33 what else does he want in football if not money. Now it is time to make money.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by sexyking1: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
OEChika:

The more I hate him the more he breaks my heart so I have to start loving.... for the sake of my health
Mehn u are nt alone on dis ooo, against spain nearly send me to hospital
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by AlphieTiffie(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Please note: It's Nigeria and Tunisia which has lost not Africa. We can't carry other people's cross. Kenya has never lost in the world cup and we won't show up any time soon to keep our unbeaten record.
�����
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by saintkeppy(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
sexyking1:

grin quit hatin'him &enjoy good Football,
There's something about that Gee, CR7.

Some say he's a proud person, always feelin' pompous but his work ethics get him goin'&succedin', while haters keeps on hatin' some even quote saying 'pride goes b4 a fall' but he's flyin'high, even Flyin'around with his Private Jet payin'deaf ears to noisemakers &haters.

That guy hardwork rate in the Game is something else.
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Fazemood(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2018
OEChika:

grin grin WISDOM brother WISDOM you are getting there. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by 8stargeneral: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2018
We can't wait to see him at old trafford again
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by hustla(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Stupid news
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by DONADAMS(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2018
sexyking1:

lmao grin
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by samwash(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
U dis coach wan cause trouble again na ?
Same thing he did in Chelsea.
Wen 2 plays of dey fight for Jersey num.
I think is Baclack with one other plsyer. I can't remember d player nw,I will find out
Re: Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's going to be a painful experience for Alexis but that's life for you, he has to endure. We are more equal than others...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen / Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.