Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,042 members, 7,976,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (60401 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by AustaShine(f): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by magiki(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
How is e take concern you, Aproko mind your life
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by sureheaven(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
My problem is how to eliminate Buhari, if you are with me gather here let plan it.

U will die trying
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
runs girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by milemimi93(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Mavin first lady and singer Tiwa Savage egaged in playing gamble with Starboy signed artiste, Ceeza Mili. See the huge amount of money on the table both left and right all in dollars.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-pictured-gambling-see-wards-dollar-cash-table

Being with Tbillz couldn't let her display her Prostitution skills publicly. She was bin caged. Went she left Tbillz she got License to bleep around.

Shameless woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Akinwale14(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Too Much Money
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by BigIyanga: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
See role model undecided
Tell ur parents to be role models to you not some unrelated celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by akunjohn(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
coolEvery mallam to hin own kettle

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by koolaid87: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Op, dolapo ko yen ooo, na Mama Charlie ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigerians too dey fall yakata for all these yeyebrities. So person cannot play card for fun again angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Nine2Five: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
26 percent of engaged employees say that they would leave their current job for just a 5 percent increase in pay. Don’t lose great people because you’re underpaying them.

How do you keep your team motivated... Its not enough to hire good hands and expect magic to happen to the business, keeping them motivated to stick with you for some time is key.

Read more here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/06/19/super-effective-ways-to-motivate-your-team/

Have a productive week!

Imout!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Akinwale14(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
milemimi93:

Being with Tbillz couldn't let her display her Prostitution skills publicly. She was bin caged. Went she left Tbillz she got License to bleep around.

Shameless woman
Bro No Better Go Hustle And Enjoy Ur Life, And Forget Abt Her Fucking Around,Na Her Life,So Face Ur Life Too,Life Is Too Short.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by AloneTK: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Could be a video shoot.

Exactly!. Our people are always quick to insinuate things that are not the case
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by anigold(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Mavin first lady and singer Tiwa Savage egaged in playing gamble with Starboy signed artiste, Ceeza Mili. See the huge amount of money on the table both left and right all in dollars.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-pictured-gambling-see-wards-dollar-cash-table

where is the huge amount of money. Poverty is wicked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ward ko ..... Hospital room ni .....

Why MODS cannot replace ward for wad ...... Very lazy MODS indeed .....
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by AloneTK: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Britishcoins:
My problem is how to eliminate Buhari, if you are with me gather here let plan it.

My brother, in this era of social media, it's advisable to be mindful of your posts. I'm not criticizing you but such post could be termed as "Treason" in any civilized country. I hope you have not found my comments rude. In case you did, accept my apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
BigIyanga:

Tell ur parents to be role models to you not some unrelated celebrity
who is this Billy goat bleating about undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by PeterGreen79: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Upcoming video
New song on d block
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Either a video shoot or just forming things
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Jummie1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Wayword afonja beach
no be only beach, you go soon see sea �

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by jibs4lv(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Could be a video shoot.
my thought as well shocked , she can't be that stupid to put those millions on gambling.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Goldenonyx: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Doro Tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
nicholartsdesign:
she's depressed that wizzy left her for an older and sexier b!tch thus need for this. and if she looses just like her ex suicide sure pass

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by sxme(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
See role model undecided
be deceiving urself, dont live ur life be looking for who to imitate. She is living hers while u choosed to abandon urs. Mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by kaliboi94(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
See role model undecided
If u need a role model on how to live your life, u just shouldn't have been born ( lil Wayne) .
Pls don't attack me am not strong 2day. Its not me that said it. I just had to quote wizzy
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by pointstores(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good for her you are a product of ur choice in life
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by sweetTai(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tiwa, have you bought baby food yet?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by GoodMuyis(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Filalaw:
Her life, her decision.
Abeg, someone help me with lala email or any Super MOD emails. Thanks

Mail Super MOD here, you will get response quick
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by nicholartsdesign: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
why C.N?proudly afon
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by nicholartsdesign: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=68625025][/quote]

y C.N? m proudly AFO!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
"Engaged in playing gamble"

Bloggers sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Koralords: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's might be a music video ...promotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) / Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.