Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man (36144 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Boss13: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
yoged:
there might be millions of Taju right there, but every one of them can't be located due to circumstances. Our prayer is to always meet our helper. TAJU HAS MET HIS HELPER AND I BELIEVE THAT WILL DEFINED THE BOY FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE. . orimi Gbemi pade ire.

It’s not difficult to locate poor people. They are littered across the streets in Nigeria. If you are even having a hard time, go to orphanage. This is about publicity and nothing more. Same thing with Jumoke’s situation. Whilst I’m happy for her, some other people are reaping from where they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by sauceEEP(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who is Taju? lipsrsealed
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by ikemesit4477: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Taju is very funny, outspoken and brave, when I watch the video I can't stop laughing! God will continue to bless AY, funke and the rest for coming to his aid!
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by BigIyanga: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
There are about 15 million Tajus in Naija today roaming the street without love, care, home and education.
This Naija mindset of having kids without planning should be dealt with. We shout upandan that a child is gift from God, but rarely do we mention that we have been mandated by God to take of the child
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Celerita: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
my dear you hav done nothing wrong God is witness and strong Hold
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by tragergeorge(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
numen:
Some info are best kept private. Think about the boy's future. He doesn't need this publicity nah.
this kinda example is not bad to show to me o,might encourage others to do same
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by haslaw(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
That you are a chain smokers doesn't mean you are irresponsible.

We have had many governors that smoke.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Topestbilly(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
goldbim:
I like taju and I like him like my own son grin grin grin grin..Aunty,what about the other Taju's on your street??.Nigerian celebs sha..its all good,you have done your best!!well done ,ma!

How many have you helped??
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by deliveryboy: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
His 'precious' mother eloped with another man but some women will tell you no mother can do any wrong, even women who sell their children in baby factories will tell you only mother's have love for their children.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by legreat(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please Manage this situation with wisdom.

Davido is chain smoker.

D’banj was a smoker!

Basketmouth was a chain smoker.

Being a smoker is a bad habit but you it can be overcome or he can still succeed with that personal defect. Don’t write him off... Nigeria frustrations and poverty leads many to get high on something.

Opportunity changes destiny and this family’s break came through you and therefore you must not end it abruptly.

The governments in Nigeria are proven irresponsible themselves. If they are responsible, a 5 year old would not be on the street begging for food. Where I am privileged to live - A child has benefits from birth while the mother has benefit for taking care of her child. This exists in some African countries too. It’s called social services.

Taju is not too young to be up and down. Emmanuella of Mark Angel was only 6 when she had her breakthrough. Her uncle who is her destiny helper is still there by her and he is making money being there.

Please, don’t derecognise the guy who helped Taju by recording him. In Yoruba Langauge they say “if one head Sunwon, it will rangba”

Nigerians are survivors and one person making it feeds many others. It’s our survival instinct and way of dealing with irresponsibility of leadership to structure national resources to benefit all.

The father can be rehabilitated. AY or anyone else can help him to move his trade or business to Lagos. Let him father his child, let him witness his greatness. Let’s allow them all to enjoy the fame. The ovation is loud on them. Let’s all see their transformation. If he fails again, let’s all rebuke him publicly.

The woman that gave food.... Comedians should go and eat at her shop, it will cost little to build her a bigger shop in the same place and actors should use her restaurant for movies. Her own breakthrough has come too.

As for you carrying him up and down. You are a unique human being. You may actually see your calling in this. It might have happened by serendipity, but, it could reveal an assignment. Look at my friend TY Bello - I knew her from singing (Kush ). I once saw her in London and thought, oh no Kush is gone. But her breakthrough came with Camera, photography which accentuated her Music. Today she is still relevant and would be for so long. She found Jumoke but has since helped transformed many others. Her brother who tried to do his best to see her and her team breakthrough is still relevant in the the industry.

Let us not be tired of doing good my people. For one day, you, your children or generation will be written in the Nigerian Bible.

My name is Abraham Great

It is working...

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Lucasbalo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Does that makes him not worth helping?

The guy has the worse parents, why don't we have Child protective Services in Nigeria?
Good question.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by MENTORCH(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
This his pose, the guy will turn to a mafia when he grows up.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
nicholartsdesign:
baba pick up my call like taju
waow.. I pray Seun sees it
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Kyase(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

The guy has the worse parents, why don't we have Child protective Services in Nigeria?
Because this is Africa, where it is believed that only your parents can protect you well.....
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerians will always over do and destroyed eventually anything they lay their hands on....
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Icon79(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
The question I kept asking myself is: is it because there's no women left in the world that a man would prefer to take another man's well used vehicle? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

O pari

kennygee:

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Bhol28: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
And so what, let the boy make it and be on his own you will know that blood is thicker than water.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by hope4nigeria(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's why no man will ever marry you, you dey even beef 3years old boy. Hall of shame on you
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
TAJU IS NOW BIG BOY OOOO CHAII MAKE ME. SELF ACT FILM WEY GO MAKE ME POPULAR
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Burgerlomo: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
asatemple:
This Taju is a fine boy oo

Taju is not available, una no dey take eyes see celebrity grin
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Burgerlomo: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
iamdynamite:
its my birthday guys, please show some love

HBD LLNP cool
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Burgerlomo: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Afonja Muslims will vote for Buhari and start begging...

Shying away from their responsibility...

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Trexnemesis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
englishmart:
how can I know who Taju's father is, when I don't know who Taju is?
He's a chain smoker shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked does he smoke in chains or he smokes chains?

He smokes chains nah. Olodo!
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by OHCOMEON: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
goldbim:
I like taju and I like him like my own son grin grin grin grin..Aunty,what about the other Taju's on your street??.Nigerian celebs sha..its all good,you have done your best!!well done ,ma!
. Aunty has identified this Taju, she might not be able to identify all, you help that one around your street, that way, more Tajus will be taken out of poverty.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by englishmart(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Trexnemesis:

He smokes chains nah. Olodo!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Must you reveal that to the whole world? Bascard girl

Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by murmee: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
haslaw:
That you are a chain smokers doesn't mean you are irresponsible.

We have had many governors that smoke.
What is more irresponsible than not sending a 5 year old child to school. There are public schools in every state of Nigeria in case you are not aware.
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by asatemple(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Taju is not available, una no dey take eyes see celebrity grin
sorry OOO,my first son is older than the Taju. Just glorified the handiwork of God
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by joshmee4real(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re you sure this Taju self doesn't smoke?
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
asatemple:
sorry OOO,my first son is older than the Taju. Just glorified the handiwork of God

Just kidding cool
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
no comment
Re: Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man by asatemple(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Just kidding cool
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / MC Galaxy Slams Cynthia Morgan For Calling Him Out Over Tekno / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.