Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection (35965 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by born2loveee(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
okay I'm 18! virginity for sale! #1 billon only...no negotiation you can take me to a doc for confirmation if necessary. serious persons only no insult Biko.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by oshe11: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
No Be U Guys Mk Thier Pussy Wide? grin
Na in exchange of MONEY nagrin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by rosy1992(f): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lol it's funny and also motivational, it's an hilarious way of communicating the advantage of abstinence. And encouraging those who are trending on that path.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Non-Virgins with Pussee as wide as MISSISSIPPI right now
Chai.Hahahahahaha
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Non-Virgins with Pussee as wide as MISSISSIPPI right now
Chai!.Hahahahahaahha
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by spencekat(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
I will reiterate ,virginity does not thrive on lack of opportunity,but on self control.

1 Like

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Na in exchange of MONEY nagrin
Lolz
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
born2loveee:
okay I'm 18!
virginity for sale!
#1 billon only...no negotiation
you can take me to a doc for confirmation if necessary.
serious persons only
no insult Biko.
U Need To Stop Smoking Sis,E Don Dey Affect U,Virginity For #1billon Chai Na Gold?
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by tiffanyfan(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
DO WE HAVE VIRGIN IN THE HOUSE? WHY DIRECTING THE TOPIC TO VIRGIN. WALLAHI YOU CAN'T SEE VIRGIN ON SOCIAL NETWORKS

Sharrrapppp
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by americaninja1: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Motor..be drivin urself oo,me I hav reach ma bus stop
KillaBeauty:
I can relate cheesy
#TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoKissingNoTouchimg
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamAbstinence

Pls nobody should quote me abeg angry
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by americaninja1: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
born2loveee:
okay I'm 18!
virginity for sale!
#1 billon only...no negotiation
you can take me to a doc for confirmation if necessary.
serious persons only
no insult Biko.
laca cera, indomie , and tfare go fall dat Jericho
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Yoshy: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
olasco18:

Shoo.... Y ist that even my girl friends used to say sametin to me... Despite that they ar nt virgn
Girls know this, unless she is your wife, she have nothing positive to offer you through sex. There are much involved in sex that meets the eyes bro. Stay cool, use your sexual energy for good till you achieve all you need.

1 Like

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by born2loveee(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
U Need To Stop Smoking Sis,E Don Dey Affect U,Virginity For #1billon Chai Na Gold?
yes na grin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by born2loveee(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
americaninja1:
laca cera, indomie , and tfare go fall dat Jericho
this is the 21st century guys need to stop that mentality cool
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=born2loveee post=68634248]yes na grin[/quoteLol
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
born2loveee:
yes na grin
Lol
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by americaninja1: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
born2loveee:
this is the 21st century guys need to stop that mentality cool
if it were d previous centuries only a plate of akpu or pounded yam is needed.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Bonnywest: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
DO WE HAVE VIRGIN IN THE HOUSE? WHY DIRECTING THE TOPIC TO VIRGIN. WALLAHI YOU CAN'T SEE VIRGIN ON SOCIAL NETWORKS

When next u r coming online, pls don't leave your sense offline.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Dammylois(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
no 8 s so on point... there was a time my period ceased for some months and I was so glad I didn't have to go through any stress.Didn't know my mama was calculating till she told my Dad and they decided to take me to the hospital if it didn't come that month....I was wondering what their fear was cos its a testimony to my ignorant self...well it showed up the following day sha..my parents were happy but I felt the other way biko
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Dammylois(f): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Sharrrapppp

seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.