Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,618 members, 7,937,787 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com (935 Views)

Lagoslabs.com Site Review / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com by webmasters: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
Guys ! Please review this website and lets see what you think: http://www.k-interactive.com
Re: Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com by my2cents(m): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2007
1) In moving from the home page to the other sections, the left-side of the right table cell (with your navigation etc) tends to shift slightly. Click back and forth a few times to see what I am saying

2) services page lacks the grey footer

3) Bottom of home page: Didn't seem to be a difference b/w faqs and free quote. Make it obvious I am hovering over 2 different things

4) On various pages, the bottom of the content area isn't touching the grey footer, the same way it is on the home page. If you lack content, set a height on that table cell.

5) Font treatment isn't consistent either throughout the site.

Other than that, the site, to me, looks good.

'hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Website Security / Free Ebook Creator Software / I Need A Private Chat On My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.