Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results (639 Views)

Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by helinues: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am just wondering how the gamblers are coping with all these unusual results at the world cup

The Federal republic of Nigeria has warned that gamblers are liable to die young grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by merrypakman: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
One minute silence for all the fallen tickets!

1 Like

Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by helinues: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
merrypakman:
One minute silence for all the fallen tickets ;DOne minute silence for all the fallen tickets

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
the wise one are making their money, more than 8 HT draws have happened, more dan 8 penalties have happened, handicap 0:2 nko,throw in and corner nko. only dull punters are losing
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by helinues: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
the wise one are making their money, more than 8 HT draws have happened, more dan 8 penalties have happened, handicap 0:2 nko,throw in and corner nko. only dull punters are losing

betting is only for smart ones not the greedy fellow who want to use 200 naira win 2 million naira
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by mespusinglez(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
If I Said I'm Not Tired, I Lied... No Red Card Even Cut Today.
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by mespusinglez(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
WELL SINCE YOU'RE A SMART PUNTER,prove yourself by droping games every day before the kick OFF For The Next Seven Days...And Make Sure They Turns GREEN Or Else Bleep You
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
All your tickets don cast.Just prove to us that you have been winning.
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
mespusinglez:
WELL SINCE YOU'RE A SMART PUNTER,prove yourself by droping games every day before the kick OFF For The Next Seven Days...And Make Sure They Turns GREEN Or Else Bleep You
comshots:
All your tickets don cast.Just prove to us that you have been winning.
did i claim to be a smart punter what if am among the dull ones
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
did i claim to be a smart punter what if am among the dull ones
As you dey claim best punter.
Re: How Are The Gamblers Coping With All This Unusual Results by iamjames2222: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:

guy do you bet on throw in?

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: France Vs Peru 1-0 Goals And Highlights / Brazilian Poke Fun At Kroos After World Cup Elimination / Cr7's Sensational Transfer To Juve Given A Fantastic Headline Cover By Marca.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.